• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bander - healthy meal ideas? Need some new ideas!

hollywood30

HEY EVERYONE WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF FOODS YOU ALL EAT? WOULD IDEALLY LIKE HEALTHY MEALS THAT ARE FILLING BUT WILL STILL LOSE WEIGHT IF I EAT THEM. IF YOU HAVE THE CALORIES FOR THESE THEN LET ME KNOW AS WELL THANKS!!xxx

JO28172

hollywood30 said:
HEY EVERYONE WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF FOODS YOU ALL EAT? WOULD IDEALLY LIKE HEALTHY MEALS THAT ARE FILLING BUT WILL STILL LOSE WEIGHT IF I EAT THEM. IF YOU HAVE THE CALORIES FOR THESE THEN LET ME KNOW AS WELL THANKS!!xxx

My favourite is the big breakfast fry up...that's grilled! 1 lf sausage, 1 bacon no fat, tomatoes, poached egg....kind on protein n stuffs me :) oh and HP!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thump

All caps hurts my eyes :-/

Chicken omelette! Buy a packet of pre-roasted chicken breast chunks, make an omelette and toss the chicken in, maybe a little cheese or some leftover veg...

Get some lettuce leaves, mix up some tuna, tomato and mayo, make rolls with the lettuce...

I'm kind of a no fuss cook :D just toss good stuff together, see what happens. Lol.

hollywood30

Thank Jo ill have to try that :) Haha sorry thump, thanks for your ideas I will defo be trying them :)X

miserable

Roasted peppers, stuffed peppers fajitas replacing the wrap with iceberg lettuce

lilypersian

One recipe I really love from my slimming world days that I still enjoy! Oriental pork noodles.
1 pack lean pork mince
200g dried vermicelli
1 orange/yellow pepper
pack of spring onions
1 stick lemongrass
1 inch piece of ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 sml green chilli (optional for a bit of heat)!
1 level tsp turmeric
1.5 tsp curry powder
Finely chop the lemongrass,garlic, chilli and grate the ginger. finely slice the pepper and spring onions. Use fry light to stir fry the pork, and drain excess fat off, when the pork is almost cooked add the chilli, garlic, ginger and lemongrass. cook for about 5 mins and add the turmeric and curry powder, may look a bit dry so add 50ml water. Start cooking the noodles now. Pepper and spring onions take just a few mins to cook so add these last. When the noodles are cooked, drain and add to the pork stir fry, fry for a few mins, tossing regularly and add 100 to 150ml soy sauce. Stir fry for a few mins more and enjoy!!
If you want to have a low carb option, use iceberg lettuce leaves in place of noodles,and wrap some of the pork stir fry in the leaves, pretend you are in a chinese restaurant having lettuce rolls!
This is a must try, really nice! You can add/remove curry powder depending how spicy you would like it!

miserable

Ah ah I like the iceberg lettuce idea I do that for fajitas yum yum I think I will try that tomorrow you put me in the mood