• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Breakfast: Smoothie

Dinner: Skinny peach and raspberry muffin, large skinny iced latte (crack-bucks lol)

Tea: 1/2 a beef peppered grill steak (was proper greasy but id cooked it so I ate it), handful of salad, 4 slices cucumber, 2tsp coleslaw.

Snacks: 2 sticks of Gouda cheese

b. coffee x2

l. spag bol sprinkle of fine grated cheese and baby pasta shells, i cant usually tollerate pasta so i bought a pack of miniture pasta shells gave me no trouble at all unlike normal pasta does.

d. tin of heinz lentil soup.

snacks, 4 pickled onions and a hand full of salted pea nutts.

liquids as usual.

I saw those baby pasta things in asda the other day and i thought ooo i wonder if they would be any better than normal pasta. Good to know thanks liz :)

Does anyone know if egg noodles would be ok ie would they swell like pasta. Really fancy putting some in a stir fry - yumm

Monday 28/9/09

b/f - didn't have any today, went back to bed till after 11am :p

lunch - a small selection of cheeses, a few crackers, a spoon of hummous followed by a shape yoghurt & linseeds

dinner - small chicken dinner (on a tea plate) didn't manage much chicken though ate the veg.

drinks.

Not been posting diary this week. Just been really busy. Diet not been good really. Just not getting time to eat. Unlike when I was big though I haven't been grabbing for the chocolate bars!!!

yesterday was the best day so far..

B - Mini shredded Wheat

L - 2 x marmite rice cakes, Extra light cow triangle, pickle and a spoon of houmus. WW yoghurt

D - small jacket with BBQ tuna snack pot. Low fat yoghurt.

Liquid - tea and coffee (must do better).

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Smoothie

Dinner: Carrot and Coriander soup with some homemade croutons.

Tea: Finished off Carrot soup, pretzels (handful), square of plain chocolate

b. cornflakes.

l. 1 bernard mathews turkey burger with baked beans.

d. tin of lentil soup.

snack hand full of salted pea nuts.

liquids as usual.

not a good example today lol.

Breakfast: smoothie

Dinner: Tin of Big Soup, Croutons

Tea: More bloody soup, some chicken (roasted)

Snacks: Go ahead yogurt break bar

Tuesday 29/9/09

working today 9am - 8pm

b/f - shape yoghurt and a few bran flakes

lunch - 200g pot reduced fat prawn cocktail & a few salt'n'vinegar chipsticks

break - rest of chipsticks & 2 biscuits

dinner - salmon fillet with a brush of oyster sauce.

brekkie 3mouthfulls of tea then half hour later half a cereal bar

lunch 3 ritz crackers and cheese

tea my version of taco's 2 dessert spoons of mince in taco sauce sliced tomatoes on top with 1 teaspoon of sour creme and chive dip over it and 4 dorito crisps to use as scoops for mince
only mangaed 2 doritos tho and half the mince tho lol

snacks 4 king prawns

Wednesday 30/9/09

seemed to have a picky day today :rolleyes:

b/f - blackcurrant fruit & grain bar (Morrisons, 136cals)

lunch - 4 Finn rye crackers & a little hummous

dinner - 4 garlic & herb crackers with small piece of brie...then a small piece of ham & cheese omlette that OH left :eek:

supper - 1 beef tomato chopped with a spinkle of italian herbs, 1tsp of aliolli (garlic mayo) 2 slices wafer thin ham & 2 thin slices of cheddar broken up into tomato.....very nice!

Hubby comented on me snacking/grazing....thank goodness I have a fill booked for 3 weeks time :eek:

b. coffee x2

l. home made spag bol with baby pasta shells and a light sprinke of grated cheese.

d. 2 hotdogs with baked beans

snack small slice of cheese cake, i only had this as i was at my mums and everyone else was eating it, its good to be nawty some times :eek:

liquids as usual.

brekkie cereal bar

lunch chedders crackers with marmite on

dinner 3 slices streaky bacon done in oven till super crispy and small bowl of beetroot salad 2 spoons low fat mayo

later on got a muller yog to have

also snacked on 3 chedder biscuits today

Im being nosey - but what is NAS dilute please?

Sally x

b. coffee x2

l. breaded haddock oven baked with baked beans and 3 slices of betroot.

d. pea & ham soup.

snack hand full of salted pea nutts

liquids as usual

Back