• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Sarah Metcalf said:
CD thank you so much for posting about the Mcflurry, at 405 cals I'll def think twice about having one as I love them. xx

Shocking number of cals isn't it? I was gutted when I came home and looked it up!
X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Shocking number of cals isn't it? I was gutted when I came home and looked it up!
X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

It might be worth getting one of those little books which has the calorific value of foods. I have two - one a little handbag size called Calorie Counter by Collins gem and the other the calorie carb and fat bible which is published annually. Glenville recommended them and they are great.

tranquil x

Most cal contents are findable on a quick google check as well xxx

Cross fingers for a great week all

Me
Oatso (I have it quite thick - 3.30minutes and it is not a slider at all for me personally) 206
Tuna light lunch 219

Light choices mince beef and potato with veggies 260

My slimfast thick shake thing 272

total 957

Last edited:
Today

B - Half a activia youghurt watered down
L - Homemade carrot & corriander soup
S - Ice lolly
D - Slimfast
S - Actimel / sf jelly
2 x 500ml water bottles

Walk to the park with my son (2 mile round trip)

menu today....
breakfast
oatso golden syrup = 216cals
banana =105cals

lunch
3 ryvita =105cals
6 slices cooked chicken=72cals
philly light =47cals
activia snackpot =99cals

dinner
youngs salmon crumble =334cals

snacks
2 tea with skimmed milk =30cals
highlights =40cals
wotsits =95cals

40min walk after work
2L of water:)
Total =1173 cals:) 60g protein:D

OMG...last night I was eating my tea (jacket spud, peas and vegi burger) When all of a sudden I got very hurty chest pain right in the middle of my chest and got violent hiccups, everytime I hiccuped, my food tried to come back up and I had another surge of chest pain. It went on for about 15 mins, it was AWFUL!!!!!
Is this what happens when you eat to quick or swallow to much or was it the food I was eating?
help!

Hi guys - sorry I've been missing in action for a few days - I have just started a diary this evening trying to get all my feelings down on to 'paper' in a bid to get my head back in order. Will start logging everything again tomorrow. Hope everyone is well xx

OMG...last night I was eating my tea (jacket spud, peas and vegi burger) When all of a sudden I got very hurty chest pain right in the middle of my chest and got violent hiccups, everytime I hiccuped, my food tried to come back up and I had another surge of chest pain. It went on for about 15 mins, it was AWFUL!!!!!
Is this what happens when you eat to quick or swallow to much or was it the food I was eating?
help!

As Neen says - twas probably the spud, Jacket potatoes although good to eat and high fibre as well as the Vit C content, are notoriously hard to chew, very easy to swallow to quickly and it then becomes stuck, can cause awful indigestion.

Hope you`re recovered now hun x :D

Love Kat x

Hi guys - sorry I've been missing in action for a few days - I have just started a diary this evening trying to get all my feelings down on to 'paper' in a bid to get my head back in order. Will start logging everything again tomorrow. Hope everyone is well xx

Hi Melly - we missed you hun x

Good luck with the diary lovey, hope your head gets adjusted so you can get it all down pet x :D

Look forward to seeing you back tomorrow x

Love Kat x

Brekkie - 1 330ml sports slimshake
Lunch - 2 Rashers of bacon and 3 spoons of beans
Dinner - 2 Pieces of chicken legs

Had 2 coffee's, one tea, 330 ml of slimshake for liquids so far

As Neen says - twas probably the spud, Jacket potatoes although good to eat and high fibre as well as the Vit C content, are notoriously hard to chew, very easy to swallow to quickly and it then becomes stuck, can cause awful indigestion.

Hope you`re recovered now hun x :D

Love Kat x
yeah I was fine after, just a film of sweat on my face and the feeling that I'd been through something tramatic!!

Back