• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Friday 28th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 x nimble wholemeal toasted with poached egg & brown sauce

Lunch: 2 tbsp cous cous and small bowl of chilli

Out for dinner for my mum's birthday
Dinner: 1/3 of battered cod and 5 tbsp of garlic mash and 2 tbsp sauteed onions, 1 tsp of garlic mayo

Treat: 1 forkful of my delicious homemade mint aero cheesecake, my mum loves it so she wanted it instead of a cake, was quite suprised I didn't want anymore, I must be loosing my sweet tooth :)

B 2 cups coffee
L small Jacker pot and cheese
D half tin beef casserole and green beans

Saturday 29th August 2009

Breakfast: :eek: Nothing :eek: wasn't hungry!!

Lunch: 1 x nimble with egg & onion and small bowl of homemade veg soup

Dinner: 1 1/2 onion Bhaji and 2 sheekh kebabs from the indian with some mint & taramind sauce :drool:

Have hardly had anything to drink today :eek: will have a bottle of Oasis later as a wee treat with a tiny slice of my homemade Baileys cheesecake :drool:

b. coffee

l. 1 sausage, 1 dry fried egg, 1/2 a slice of bacon, few sliced mushrooms. beans & tinned tomatoes (i scoffed the lot lol :eating:)

d. pea & ham soup.

liquids as usual.

snack a hand full of cashew nutts.

Breakfast- Porridge (4tbs) with skimmed milk and raisins
Lunch- Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, 2 dairylea triangles on a slice of low GI bread
Snack- Mango
Dinner- Gammon, Brocolli. Lemon Sorbet

b. coffee

l. small bowl of spag bol with a sprinkle of grated cheese (no pasta)

d. chicken salad, (sliced chicken, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, coleslaw and a small dollop of tomato mayo).

snacks.. 3 cars water biscuits topped with dairy lea light a slice of tomato and sprinkled with garlic salt.

liquids as usual.

Sunday 30th August 2009

Breakfast: 2 x nimble wholemeal toasted with flora light & strawberry jam

Lunch: 2 tbsp of cous cous with 3/4 ladle of homemade chilli

Dinner: slice of homemade lasagne with sweet chilli sauce & garlic mayo

Treat: small slice of homemade Baileys cheesecake & 1 scoop of Mauds nutella ice-cream :eek:

Cup of tea and NAS dilute throughout the day, still need to try and drink more, finding it very hard!!

30/8/09

b/f - shape raspberry yoghurt

lunch - half a salmon fillet

dinner - roast chicken approx size of forefinger , 1 small yorkshire pud, 1/4 roast potato, 1 sprout, v small piece broccoli, 1/2 inch piece roast carrot, gravy.

decided to try chicken for the first time today since banding, but although chewed well felt very restricted and only managed to eat 1 sprout, top of broccoli and piece of carrot :sigh:

Monday 31st August 2009

Breakfast: 2 x nimble wholemeal toasted with poached egg & brown sauce

Lunch: cous cous & homemade chilli

Dinner: Soft noodles with beansprouts & onions with 3 tbsp of curry sauce

Treat: Slice of my son's birthday cake

NAS dilute and bottle of Oasis throughout the day

warning this is a bad example of a bander daily menu please do not follow suit !

:eek: i been a greedy mare today and went against all my band principles, but ill post it anyway, this is a 1 off totally out of character today for me. what went wrong ????? pass next question lol :break_diet:here goes....

b. 2 coffee's

l. 2 westlers hamburgers, few chips, peas & gravy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bad liz, but was a 1 off sorry :rolleyes:

d. small chicken salad with coleslaw.

snack.... wait 4 it........... small strawberry n fresh cream cake :eek::eek::eek:

i lost the plot today guys. sorry people dont know what went wrong, i shall eat lettuce tomoz lol :D

Why oh why have I not looked at this thread before!!!!!!!!! Well will start will yesterdays menu.

B - small bowl of cheerios with semi skimmed milk

L - 1/2 jacket potato with beans (no butter or skin)

D - Tinned Mackerels with tomato sauce and 1 rivita

snacks - WW yoghurt, 2 monster munch crisps (pinched off my daughter)

liquids (I am really bad at drinks) - 3 glasses of water

warning this is a bad example of a bander daily menu please do not follow suit !

:eek: i been a greedy mare today and went against all my band principles, but ill post it anyway, this is a 1 off totally out of character today for me. what went wrong ????? pass next question lol :break_diet:here goes....

b. 2 coffee's

l. 2 westlers hamburgers, few chips, peas & gravy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bad liz, but was a 1 off sorry :rolleyes:

d. small chicken salad with coleslaw.

snack.... wait 4 it........... small strawberry n fresh cream cake :eek::eek::eek:

i lost the plot today guys. sorry people dont know what went wrong, i shall eat lettuce tomoz lol :D

:giggle: We all have our bad days Liz, I have to laugh at us on here, afraid we will be shouted at for eating the wrong things!! You wnjoyed yourself thats the main thing!!

Tuesday 1st September 2009

Breakfast: 1 x nimble wholemeal toasted with flora light & jam

Lunch: 2 slices of ham, 4 baby beetroots & 1 tbsp salad cream light

Dinner: 2 x nimble wholemeal toasted with 1 poached egg & brown sauce

NAS dilute & 1 bottle of Oasis throughout the day

Last edited:
1/9/09

b/f - nut & cereal bar

lunch - chicken cup a soup & half a mackrel fillet

dinner - 1 & a half slices toasted nimble (the seedy variety) a few baked beans & 2 poached eggs, shape yoghurt with linseeds

snack - onion & rosemary Sunbites

nas dilute, tea, coffee.

Today

B - Cherios and semi-skimmed milk

L - 2 slices of ham, tbls of low fat coleslaw, 2 cherry tomatos, cucumber, lettuce, Humous and a squirt of extra low fat salad cream

D - 2 Rivita with garlic and chive spread, 4 slices of cucumber, slice of stilton cheese.

snacks - Rivita crunch

Fluids - Options hot chocolate, 1 glass of blackcurrent squash, 1 bottle of water, 1 cup of tea (hubby is i the process of make)

2/9/09

b/f - 2 slices nimble (with seeds) toasted & jam

lunch - 1 Eat Naturally fruit, nut & yoghurt bar

dinner - small salmon fillet, stir fry veg (small portion but couldn't eat it all as quite crunchy)

may have a yoghurt & linseeds later

drinks as allowed.

B - Cherios with semi skimmed milk

L - 2 slices of ham, slither of stilton, 2 olives, 2 cherry tomatos, some grated carrot and extra low fat salad cream

D - 1 tin of Mackerel in tomato sauce, 2 florets of broccoli, 2 florets of cauliflower, 3 tbls of carrot and swede mash (only ate half)

snack - Rivita crunchie

1 cup of coffee, 300 mls of water and will have another glass of water and coffee before bed.

Thursday 3rd September 2009

On soft food today, had my 2nd fill yesterday :)

Breakfast: 1/2 tin of spagetti hoops

Lunch: pasta bake and 1 tbsp of potato salad..... on a tea plate

Dinner: 2 sausages and 2 poached eggs (poached eggs mashed up) with some red & brown sauce............ think im full :confused: trying to listen to my body!!

NAS dilute & tea throughout the day

B - Coffee and Special K snacks

L - Sushi (4 pieces), Yoghurt with fruit salad and granola.

snacks - 5 snack o jacs and a mini chicken satey

Off out and will drink 4 bottles of larger or simular (my naughty night)

Other drinks - Woops been bad only had 2 coffees today.

Back