• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Breakfast- 0% fat greek yogurt with sweetner and raspberries
Lunch- left over lowfat, homemade chicken curry from yesterday...I'm sure it always tastes better the next day!
Dinner- Cod with pesto and cabbage. Stewed apple and blackberries...my favourite!

Thursday for me:

Breakfast: Peanut butter protein granola bar
Lunch: Fridge raiders, Avidlite cinnamon and pecan bar
Dinner: Beef hotpot and veggies
Pud: Nature valley oat and honey bar
snacks: 2 chewee sugar free sweets
Drinks: lots of water, caffeine free diet coke, 2 black coffees no sugar

total calories: 1,010

Hi Neen

I know you are trying to up your protein and fridge raiders are high in protein but isnt the fat content rather high?

Maz x

Breakfast: 2 Cream Crackers 1/2tbsp cottage cheese

Dinner: 2 Quorn 'Meatballs', 3tbsp Dolmio (was awful..never again)

Tea: 1/2 small jacket potato (no skin) 1tbsp low fat cheese, 1/2 weight watchers pudding (could only eat half was soo full)

Drinks: Flat Diet Coke, 1pt Iced Milky Coffee.

b. coffee

l. small slice of quiche, shredded lettuce garlic mayo.

d. 5 garlic breaded mushrooms, lettuce tomato

liquids as usual.

Hi Neen

I know you are trying to up your protein and fridge raiders are high in protein but isnt the fat content rather high?

Maz x

Hi Maz, Overall I'm not eating that much fat but I'll see if I lose any weight this week and have another look if I need to tweak anything, sugar is what gives me the most problems tbh

Today for me:
1,088 calories

Breakfast: Protein bar
Lunch: Chicken, Peanut hi protein bar
Dinner: Chicken casserole, mixed greens and cauliflower
Pud: Sugar free cookies
Snack: Low carb granola

B: 1 sachet Oats so Simple, made with skimmed milk.

L: Small jacket spud, chicken, bacon and spinach in creme fraiche and salad

D: Chicken and salad

At Cinema: 15 Chocolate raisins

2.5 litres fluids

Breakfast- slice of toast with marmite
Lunch- tomato salad and slice of cheese
Dinner- Chicken with pesto, brocolli, carrots. Stewed apple and blackberries.

Lots of water, 2 coffees. 5 naughty malteasers that fell into my mouth!

I have had the joyous task of reorganising my workshop (i'm a jewellery maker)...it was like a dirty dungeon- it is now, after alot of elbow grease and effort like a shiny new pin!! Good Excercise!

Sunday 23rd August 2009

Breakfast: 1/2 tin of spagetti hoops with 1 x nimble wholemeal toasted with flora light

Lunch: Bowl of homemade veg soup and 2 x ryvita crackers with phili garlic & herb light

Dinner: 1/4 chicken breast stirfried with 1 onion, babycorn, garlic, 1 tsp black bean & 1/2 tsp of chilli bean and handful of noodles.......very hot

Treat: slice of my niece's birthday cake

Tea & NAS dilute throughout the day (2 pints)

Breakfast: 1/2 tin of spagetti hoops with 1 x nimble wholemeal toasted with flora light

Lunch: Bowl of homemade veg soup and 2 x ryvita crackers with phili garlic & herb light

Dinner: 1/4 chicken breast stirfried with 1 onion, babycorn, garlic, 1 tsp black bean & 1/2 tsp of chilli bean and handful of noodles.......very hot

Treat: slice of my niece's birthday cake

Tea & NAS dilute throughout the day (2 pints)

Your stir frys sound delish Kate, if I came to Northern Ireland would you make me a veggie one lol ;)

b. coffee

l. breaded haddock, baked beans and beetroot.

d. curried spring roll with spicey tomato ketchup.

liquids as usual.

Your stir frys sound delish Kate, if I came to Northern Ireland would you make me a veggie one lol ;)

Hi Maryann, I absolutely love stir-frys....... incase you havn't noticed :drool: I use the following sauces Lee Kum Kee Homepage
they are delicious and so easy to make, my favourite's so far are the black bean, chilli bean, oyster and I think its chilli & garlic, they are brilliant for giving flavour to vegetables etc when we cant have alot of sauce,

I'd make you whatever one you wanted hun :) I love cooking

Last edited:
I love this thread cant wait to start using it myself!!

24/8/09

b/f (9am) - jumbo oats made with skimmed milk, powdered sweetner.

midday snack - 1 ryvita with a little pease pudding and small piece of ham.

lunch (3.15pm) - tin of tuna in springwater, few salad leaves, 1 chopped spring onion and a little cucumber, 1tsp mayo.

dinner (6.30-7pm) - homemade beef in red wine sauce, mangetout, carrots and mash (in a small dish)

lots of drinks today.

I've felt really hungry today so will hopefully be looking for another fill within the next 3-4 weeks (have a dietician appt on 3/9/09 so will arrange it then)

b. coffee

l. small bowl of spag bol, and a light grating of cheese (no pasta)

d. 1 cornbeef & onion pattie with baked beans

liquids as usual and a chicken cuppa soup

Monday 24th August 2009

Breakfast: Ham & cheese toastie (2x nimble)

:eek: Missed Lunch :eek:

Dinner: Chicken stir-fry with mushrooms, onions, babycorn & noodles in black bean & chilli bean sauce

(After the gym) Snack: 1 slice of ham & 1 tbsp potato salad

Did Body Pump tonight.... 1hr, 45 minutes of intense weights and 5 minutes warm up & 10 minutes cool down, im gonna be so sore in the morning, had my heart rate monitor on and I burned 386 calories :D

Tuesday 25th August 2009

Breakfast: 1x nimble wholemeal toasted with poached egg & brown sauce

Lunch: 2 slices of ham, beetroot, lettuce, scallions and 1 tbsp of potato salad

Dinner: Homemade lasagne, 1 potato, lettuce & scallions 2 tbsp chilli sauce :drool:

:eek: :eek: Cadbury's Mini Roll :eek: :eek:.......moment of madness :eek: :eek:

N.A.S dilute throughout the day

25/8/09

working today 9am - 8pm

b/f (8am) - jumbo oats made with skimmed milk

lunch (1.15pm) - 1 pot of M & S prawn cocktail half packet of salt & vinegar chipsticks

teabreak (3.50pm) - rest of chipsticks & mini tobelerone :whoopass:

dinner (8.15pm) - beef in red wine sauce, mash & carrots

water & nas drinks.

not the best of days but still learning :eek:

ive been a bad girl today YES AGAIN LOL

b. coffee

l. chicken pie mash peas carrots & gravy ( kids portion)

d. 1 cornbeef and onion pattie with baked beans.

liquids as usual.

snacks 1 bag of tayto onion rings

Woops havent been posting for a few days, yesterday I had:

Breakfast - slimfast strawberry

Lunch - small jacket pot with tuna and coleslaw

Tea - ate out after spinning at the gym, had boston bean hash, was very nice. Meal was at a carvery so also had a bit of cauli one roastie and peas. Ate half of the bean thing and a nibble of the potato. My brother and my OH had their plates piled high - actually made me feel sick looking at it all.

Kate will have to check those sauces out, hope your not too sore after body pump - i like that class too but spinning is still my favourite at the minute.

Woops havent been posting for a few days, yesterday I had:

Breakfast - slimfast strawberry

Lunch - small jacket pot with tuna and coleslaw

Tea - ate out after spinning at the gym, had boston bean hash, was very nice. Meal was at a carvery so also had a bit of cauli one roastie and peas. Ate half of the bean thing and a nibble of the potato. My brother and my OH had their plates piled high - actually made me feel sick looking at it all.

Kate will have to check those sauces out, hope your not too sore after body pump - i like that class too but spinning is still my favourite at the minute.

Oh dont talk to me I feel like I have been hit by a bus and then he reversed back over me, i forgot how sore this was :sigh: I better be ok for tomorrow night, havn't tried spinning yet keep meaning to, will maybe try it in a few weeks if my ass starts to feel any better after those bloody squats :giggle:

Back