• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Oh dont talk to me I feel like I have been hit by a bus and then he reversed back over me, i forgot how sore this was :sigh: I better be ok for tomorrow night, havn't tried spinning yet keep meaning to, will maybe try it in a few weeks if my ass starts to feel any better after those bloody squats :giggle:

Oh dear poor you - I must admit the first few times of spinning my ass was sooooo sore, probably because its quiet boney. Its one of the areas I dont seem to collect fat!

Maz & Kate...you both put me to shame :eek: I really have no excuse and should be exercising by now! it's not as though I work full time or have small children :eek:

shall check out our local leisure centre to see what they have on offer.

keep up the good work ladies :)

Maz & Kate...you both put me to shame :eek: I really have no excuse and should be exercising by now! it's not as though I work full time or have small children :eek:

Get your ass down to that leisure centre Yvonne! x

You're right there is no excuse but that doesn't make it easy, I could use my 3 children etc as an excuse but i would only be kidding myself so I just have to do it, it does help if you enjoy the exercise, I hate the actual gym its boring but the classes are good craic, check out the following link to see if there are any near you Class Locator - Les Mills Global Body attack is horrendous, Body Vive is low impact and good to get you started, Body Step is good but to me Body Pump is the best but Mazza loves Spinning, good if you like riding ;) ;) :giggle: .....im so dirty!!
I go the classes on my own, doesn't bother me in the slightest cos you dont have time or the energy to talk to whoever is with you, give them a try and see which one suits you best, let us know how you get on x

You're right there is no excuse but that doesn't make it easy, I could use my 3 children etc as an excuse but i would only be kidding myself so I just have to do it, it does help if you enjoy the exercise, I hate the actual gym its boring but the classes are good craic, check out the following link to see if there are any near you Class Locator - Les Mills Global Body attack is horrendous, Body Vive is low impact and good to get you started, Body Step is good but to me Body Pump is the best but Mazza loves Spinning, good if you like riding ;) ;) :giggle: .....im so dirty!!
I go the classes on my own, doesn't bother me in the slightest cos you dont have time or the energy to talk to whoever is with you, give them a try and see which one suits you best, let us know how you get on x

Ha ha you are dirty! I love body combat and body attack too - gets rid of my pent up agression and I can imagine I am kicking some ass (often the OH's or someone at work!)

Ha ha you are dirty! I love body combat and body attack too - gets rid of my pent up agression and I can imagine I am kicking some ass (often the OH's or someone at work!)

Oh God I cannot bear Body Attack its awful, I have gone loads of times and keep walking out half way thru as I cant take it any longer, it has to be the toughest form of exercise EVER, tried combat twice and liked it but I sprained my ankle a few years ago and all the jumping was putting too much pressure on it so I had to stop going, will give it a try again when I loose more weight and see if that helps, hopefully it does cos I would like to do something else other than Pump, i'll be like a Victoria's Secret Model by Christmas :giggle:....I wish!!

You ladies are so funny!

Breakfast: A delicious lie-in in bed...Ahhhh...
Lunch: Cottage cheese, tomato, baltsamic vinegar, low G.I roll
Dinner: Cauliflower cheese (lowfat, homemade) pork chop- No fat.
Snack: Hot chocolate Highlights

Wednesday 26th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 x nimble wholemeal toasted with poached egg & brown sauce

Lunch: Slice of homemade lasagne & 2 baby beetroots

Dinner: Pasta in tomato sauce with chicken & ham (all homemade) on a tea plate

Snack: Ice-cream

Tea & NAS dilute throughout the day

26/8/09

b/f - cup of tea

lunch - half tin of tuna in spring water (moggies begged the rest :rolleyes:) salad...3 cherry tomatoes, 4 slices cucumber, 1 spring onion, a few spinach leaves, small spoon of light coleslaw (only managed a couple of forkfuls)

dinner - as above as I only managed a couple of mouthfuls of the salad at lunchtime so put it away for later...only managed a couple again at dinner :sigh:

may have a shape yoghurt later.

-------------

today has just proved that I've been eating the wrong things and that I do still have good restriction...firmer, crunchy food has filled me up very quickly but I feel disappointed as I didn't enjoy the salad like I normally would have.

Breakfast: Slimfast shake
Lunch: Quorn Cottage Pie & Veg
Pud: Sugar free cookies
Snack: Babybel lights
Dinner: Fridge raiders,Protein bar
Snack: Del Monte Smoothie lolly

Total cals:1,158

b. coffee

l. 1 cornbeef oven baked pattie with hienz baked beans.

d. small bowl of cornflakes ( was buzy today on the run better then nothing )

liquids as usual 2 litres plus.

no snacks

b/f - cup of tea

lunch - half tin of tuna in spring water (moggies begged the rest :rolleyes:) salad...3 cherry tomatoes, 4 slices cucumber, 1 spring onion, a few spinach leaves, small spoon of light coleslaw (only managed a couple of forkfuls)

dinner - as above as I only managed a couple of mouthfuls of the salad at lunchtime so put it away for later...only managed a couple again at dinner :sigh:

may have a shape yoghurt later.

-------------

today has just proved that I've been eating the wrong things and that I do still have good restriction...firmer, crunchy food has filled me up very quickly but I feel disappointed as I didn't enjoy the salad like I normally would have.

Yay, you see firmer foods = fuller pouch for longer :D

Breakfast: greek yoghurt with a spoon of honey and a spoon of muesli

Lunch: jacket pot with beans, boy was that filling - I was so full all afternoon

Tea: King prawn curry, home made and yummy

Breakfast- milky coffee- Battled the shed and won!..Worked up a real sweat doing it!

Lunch- Pub, with friends...Tomato soup with crackers, instead of bread and butter

Dinner- chicken leg and courgettes, fried with onions (using spray 1 calorie oil)

Snack: Options hot chocolate, turkish delight flavour...sooo delicious!

b.coffee

l. 1 sausage, scoop of mash, baked beans.

d. king prawn and mushroom curry home made, (NO RICE) 5 prawn crackers.

liquids as usual.

Thursday 27th August 2009

Breakfast: 2 x ryvita with phili garlic & herb light

Lunch: 2 slices of ham with baby beetroot and 1 tbsp potato salad

Snack: 1 x Special K mini breaks (99 cals)

Dinner: Cous cous with homemade chilli con carne, think I put in a bit too much chilli powder!!

N.A.S dilute throughout the day

27/8/09

b/f - jumbo oats

lunch - small pot of Morrisons low fat prawn cocktail

dinner - went out to celebrate Sons GCSE results and had:

sausauge & mash - it came with 3 smallish sausages so ate the insides of 2 and only half the mash....and caramel sundae shared with Hubby, well it was a celebration :)

Breakfast- 4 tbs porridge oats with skimmed milk, sweetner
Coffee (an hour after breakfast)
Lunch- Lettuce, cottage cheese (with baltsamic vinegar), 2 slices of low G.I. bread, tomato, dairylea light.
Dinner- Chicken stir-fry with plain (straight to wok) noodles. Lemon sorbet.

28/8/09

b/f - 2 cups of tea

lunch (1pm) - 1 small salmon fillet with poached egg on top, 1 shape yoghurt with some linseeds.

dinner (7.45pm) - very small piece homemade quiche, small pot of Morrisons Eat Smart prawn cocktail & 4 wheaten crackers.

Back