• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Kate was beautiful :) it was so sweet. I think they're a smashing couple and wish them a very happy life together xx

Oh dear Sarah, as long as you don't beat yourself up it will be fine. That's half our problem getting in the pattern of berating ourselves for a small slip up.
Fresh start hun xxx

Sarah dont worry about it...1lb on really isnt the end of the world....heres hoping to the next few weeks being full of losses!!

:) wasnt the wedding wonderful .... i really enjoyed watching it, i was to young to remember the last one so thought id see what all the fuss was about lol ...

im suffering with toothache today tho :( ive got an abcess come up and its killing me .. the left side of my face feels like its going to explode :(

painkillers and an early night :( ... i have to work all day and night tomorow to ... altho am going to see if i can get an emergancy appointment and have an hour out..

nighty night friends xxxxx

try putting a clove on it.....or ring the emergency dental service :)

Rung them :) they can't do anything till tomorow, have to ring at 8am to see if they can get me in.
I'm supposed to be working though all day and night tomorow :-/

XX

Morning all. Piratess I hope the can sort it out for you and well done on getting the job.

Got lots I am supposed to be doing today - mainly work stuff but I will pop in and out.

tranquil x

Evening :) I'm working I've been ok dosed up on painkillers and penicillin I found in the cupboard (naughty) I'm sooooo tired swelling still there and feeling tight :-( ...

On the upside the woman for the cleaning job rang today and I've got the job :) so that's an extra £33 a week :)

I can almost smell how close my band is :) xxx

Evening :) I'm working I've been ok dosed up on painkillers and penicillin I found in the cupboard (naughty) I'm sooooo tired swelling still there and feeling tight :-( ...

On the upside the woman for the cleaning job rang today and I've got the job :) so that's an extra £33 a week :)

Congratulations on getting the job x

I had an abcess on my tooth a few weeks ago - after a week it was still there and my dentist had to give me a double-dose of antibiotics.....so don`t linger if its really painful, as you can`t work very well with that bothering you..try and get a dentist appointment as soon as possible....they can prescribe your medication. :patback:

Its worth it to be rid of the pain! I suffered for days on end with it getting increasingly worse..look after yourself babe x

Hopefully with you earning more and saving it won`t be such a far off dream for you - having your band x :D

Love Kat x

Hi All

I know I don't post much but I do read everything you all post and you are inspiring me to continue.

I just thought I'd let you know some of the things I have achieved this weekend as a result of losing weight.

1. I mowed the lawn - it hadn't been done since my gardener retired last year, so I went to B & Q and bought a lawnmower yesterday and today I mowed the lawn. It knackered me and I am aching all over and I had to stop half way through for a twenty minute rest - but I did it and I'm so proud of myself.

2. I brushed my patio and the path where we park the cars and got rid of all the leaves. I also washed the patio furniture and got all the winter mold off it.

3. I sorted out the shed (had my daughter help me with this one) but I needed to make room for the lawnmower and it's all sorted now.

This is as well as taking an hour long walk with the dogs both days.

Last weekend I did a lot of cleaning in the house. I am slow and I have to sit down a lot and my hips, knees and feet ache all the time. However, at Christmas I was in bed all the time I wasn't working and I was three stone heavier.

I can't wait till these things get easier.

That's fantastic news hun well done xxx

YAY PIRATESS!!
congrats on the new job!
:D:cool::clap::happy096::happy036: :dancing_snowman:

NICE ONE WEEBLES!
:greenapple: :bananalove: :party0019: :party0049: :party0038:

Hello Bandits. Hope everyone is having a peaceful and quiet Sunday.

I am struggling at the moment. It is a combination of work and home - trying to deal with my crappy job and Ming Ellen and at home with Mr TB who is not coping too well at the moment. My usual strict regime is going to pot - some bad food choices have crept in the last few days. I am not going to flagellate myself - I am nearly 6 months out and have done ok up until now. I know it is going to take me at least two years to get to a healthy weight and to be honest I am not a fast loser - never have been and this is going to be no different - I would have been the same if I had had the bypass - it's the way my body works.

I am trying to stay upbeat but I feel a bit concious about being negative in posts. I like to encourage everyone and you are all doing a fantastic job with your bands. Colin - my band - and you can blame Mr TB for the name - is being very temperamental at the moment. Some days there is restriction and other days nothing at the moment - I just do not get it. Following my night out I have been trying to keep my food as dense as possible but it seems to have sent Colin into a frenzy and develop a mind of his own:rolleyes:. Not being a girl who like to takes order from a man it has sent us into a war rather than harmonious working.

I just wanted to say that life with a band is not easy - no wls is the easy way out and a band is as tough as they get. I take my hat off to all who are making it work for them right now. I will get back on track - I do not think I have done any horrendous damage - in fact the one thing I have found is that I cannot stuff my face as I may have done previously in bad times - Colin just pulls on the brakes. So I feel slightly encouraged that the last couple of days although bad were not as bad as they could have been. Anyway just wanted to share/vent as I have no one else who I can talk to who would understand.

tranquil x

Back