• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Early morning all. I am deeply wrapped up in work stuff plus helping Mr TB who is in the wars with his health. His mobility has gone and is now having to use a walking stick. It is the one I was using...I am so sad for him:cry:.

Rache how exciting on the dating. Remember you may have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince - keep us informed;). I love a good romance.

Have a good day all.

tranquil x

I think pears are quite fibrous Rache ..so maybe just caught you a bit sensitive!
Good luck with the dating site!!! xxx

Hugs to Mr TB and yourself TB xxxx

Hi banders. Thought i would tell you about my day.
This morning I visited my sister who had a baby yesterday morning. Baby george was gorgeous and made me a bit broody. Specially as my sister is sooo laid back. She had the baby at home in the morning, then walked her dogs later on and then had takeaway pizz a for tea!
After that I went to Next and Matalan to try on some clothes.
Next 20's and 18's are very generous and made me feel good, but I didn't buy as quite pricey. In Matalan their 20's were really small and made me feel all fat again! Bought 3 tops. It's so nice to buy clothes.
I'm not bothering with tea tonight, as I'm actually not hungry!
Today I also bought false nails and false eyelashes. (now one step away from appearing on snog marry avoid). I put the nails on and now can barely do anything! Just tried to hoike up my jeans and nearly injured myself!
xx

Attachments

• june2011 066.jpg
    june2011 066.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 32
  • june2011 067.jpg
    june2011 067.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 30
Thank you Neen. Iam ladying myself up! It's nice to be femimine. I think Dan quite likes it too!
Iam an Aunty to 5 boys now. We need some girls in my family!

Oh and forgot to say that I booked an induction at the gym today....finally. And I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow, which I always find a bit of an ordeal but hoping for a good result.

Well done!!! A complete make over. I have sooo many clothes in my spare room that are a couple of sizes too small, I can't wait to get into them.

Neen said:
Won't be long for you hopefully Chopster! Glad you got that fill done and dusted today x

Thanks Neen. I am feeling really positive at the moment. Even though my fill is only 1ml (making me 5), that and the chat with the dietician on sunday has put me in a much better place.

Evening all. I am feeling pretty rotten right now. I have felt out of sorts since the CT scan and I think it is the dye they injected. Add to that some heavy crap with work and long hours plus trying to cope with Mr TB's deterioration - it is all just too much:cry:

The council called on Monday and took the big items from my garage. Two lovely men who were angels. I can now get to the back of my garage - never in a million years did I think it would be possible to clear it as I have. My new bike now has rooom:D. So as crappy as I am feeling, I still have hope.

I need to get Monday over with and get a call in to the surgeons secretary to get an appointment to see him to get the results. With the constant pain I am in I have resigned myself to expect the worse. I do not want to be negative - these things happen - and given everything that has happened since I started my journey I shouldn't be surprised.

Still, even if the worse comes to the worse, the weight I have lost gave me my mobility back, reduced the blood pressure meds that I was on which were causing all sorts of damage, and if that is that and I do not lose any more weight I will be grateful for that at least.

tranquil x

Wow - lots going on today!

Rache - good luck with the dating world! Keep us updated.
Miss h - loving the positivity! You look great! Congrats on baby George!
Tb - so sorry to hear about your mans health. Must be awful for you both. Hug.
Neen - hi Hun! Are you still carb-avoiding?

X

Thanks all - you are such great support. Don't worry - even if they decide to take the band out I will still be here cheering you all on to goal:).

tranquil x

Morning all. Got an early work start. Have been working at home this week which is good but I have done two 12 hour days in a row and I am exhausted.

I am itching to do something other than be tied down at my desk. If the weather holds up later today I am getting the bike out and as wobbly as I am, I am going for a little ride - might even venture into the park:D.

Have a good day everyone.

tranquil x

I am just home from being banded last night and looking forward to my new regime (well once we get past liquids only) any tips to get me through the first few days? :D

Back