• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

goodevening.jpg

Hi everyone - sorry I havn`t been about much recently, but I have health problems unrelated to wls; and could`nt post when I felt so negative...I`m feeling a little better now and pleased to see so many of you still about.
Its lovely to see all the new banders also making progress, just wanted to wish you every success on your weight loss journeys.

Tranquil I hope things are working out for you at work and you are still coping after having your band fitted, I know you had had some pain recently and hope its now gone my friend x

Sorry I hav`nt being keeping up with posts, but hope to be putting in a more regular appearance in future.

Love Kat x

Hi everyone - sorry I havn`t been about much recently, but I have health problems unrelated to wls; and could`nt post when I felt so negative...I`m feeling a little better now and pleased to see so many of you still about.
Its lovely to see all the new banders also making progress, just wanted to wish you every success on your weight loss journeys.

Tranquil I hope things are working out for you at work and you are still coping after having your band fitted, I know you had had some pain recently and hope its now gone my friend x

Sorry I hav`nt being keeping up with posts, but hope to be putting in a more regular appearance in future.

Love Kat x

Kat - lovely to see you posting my friend:hug99: I hope you are feeling a lot better now and things are resolving themselves health wise. I am fine, feeling a lot better. Not getting the pain I was since I had my x ray and another fill. Work is still bad but that is not going to change anytime soon so nothing new there:D. I thought my luck had changed with Ming going but it looks as if she is staying now:(.

Welcome back:).

tranquil x

Morning banders!

Well I have put my application in for 2 jobs, so lets hope I get one of them. After 19 years I think I have enough experience! :confused:

Looking forward to the next few days. Off tomorrow with the little one as her teacher is on strike, we are too but I booked it as leave before that was announced. Day off on Friday then my daughters in a concert in the evening, in the Coventry primary schools choir. Then she has dancing Saturday morning. Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes on Sunday - woo hoo!!!! :party0048::heartpump::heartpump:, another day off on Monday to recover!!! :D

Have a good day everyone xxx

Tranquil - so pleased that you are feeling better hun x

Why is nasty Ming staying? thought they were booting her out! Oh dear what a dilemma!

Maz - enjoy your few days off, I`m sure you`ll enjoy the foo fighters.....I`m expecting to hear them myself this weekend......... from my garden!
I will be babysitting my granddaughter so that her mum & dad go to the concert as well as my daughter and s-i-l.

Not much rest for me this coming weekend as I work until 2pm Saturday, before little one arrives. Pray for good weather so we can enjoy a barbecue on Sunday!

Love Kat x

Evening all

Gosh I am shattered and I hate the mushies stage. I am really struggling to enjoy anything - just puts me off eating. I have had pouch ache all day and that is down to stress:(.

Kat, Ming staying has not been definitely confirmed. She was taking VR but it appears they do not want her to go just yet. Probably because of the size of her pay off package. I am trying to deal with it but if I am truthful it is making me very depressed.

Maz good luck with the applications. I am about to go through the same thing myself but the whole ting is being delayed because of the issue with Ming. Being left in limbo is such a terrible thing. Enjoy the next few days especially the Foo concert.

Times like this you have to keep strong. Have a good evening all.

tranquil x

Karen - he's all mine I tell you - all mine! mwaha ha ha ha ha! lol x

Kat - if the other Foo's concerts are anything to go by ie very loud you will indeed hear them! x

Thanks for the good wishes everyone, I should know pretty soon if I have got a job without an interview, if not it will drag out til October! x

TB I loathe the mushy stage too, feels like I have nothing but porridge and mashed potato with the odd bit of humous, soooooo boring. Just don't like the texture of most blended stuff (the thought of blending a roast dinner makes me want to hurl) so you have my sympathies luvvie xx

Morning all. I am working from home today. It is a relief not to have to face that journey and Ming interrupting me every 5 minutes.

The sun is shining. I am contemplating going out for a quick bike ride before I start:D

tranquil x

OUCH!!! Back from my fill. My awkward port is a bit of a nightmare.
It actually hurt this time. At one point I looked down at my stomach and there was a pool of blood there!
It's not the nurses fault, she does her best. At least she finally managed it. Good job too because I was at the point where I was going to ask her to leave it as it was too painful.
Lets hope that all that for 1 ml is worth it. I now have 6.4mls in my band.

Hi
Hope it all feels better soon, wonder why it's so awkward?

I am sure it will be worth it x
Takes after me!
Apparently, my surgeon doesn't stitch the ports down anymore. He uses gause!?! (so my nurse said). So my port is able to move around and face the wrong way. I will see how next time goes and if it's no better then I will see about having stitched down.
It's a good job we have to sit down with a cuppa after a fill because that's exactly what I needed to do!

Back