• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Basil Ammori

I'm having a sleeve with Basil Ammori tomorrow at The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle. £7500. Was going to Spire Cheshire but that's £9250 - same surgeon.

Mrs Noodles had a sleeve with him 6ish weeks ago, same hospital. He's very nice.

Thank you for that info Lynne , nearly £2000 dearer???? Good luck on your new journey ahead and keep us updated xxx

Hi yes I had a sleeve done 7 weeks ago and I paid extra to have my gallbladder out at the sometime as it was diseased and full of stones. He is very good and I would highly recommend. I travelled 120 mile the BMI Alexandra to keep the price down x

Yes I had my sleeve by him too. Had no problems and required no post care. I also recommend it but just sad the sad court case in the newspapers today. check out online, he has a court case pending for assault against his daughter.

I came on here to find out more about Mr Ammori as my GP recommended him to me on Monday. Just seen your post Niccie and Tules!!! So I googled it and honestly I'm absolutely horrified by what I found.... His poor family! I'm sorry but I can't go to him!

Oh I've just read the article, very sad but it dosent distract from him being a top surgeon x

Super surgeon. Family relationships are something I can't be judgemental about as we haven't a clue about the full history and never will from a newspaper article. I thought he was lovely. He came to see me Saturday lunchtime and we had a really good chatter about life, the universe and more.

I am too. I had little interaction with him but did find him friendly, and trustworthy.like someone said, I absolutely trust him as a surgeon and until the court case settles we can't make a judgement really.

Prof Ammori has been cleared of all charges. Phew... sad though. for a family to fall apart like that.

his new wife... is his secretary I have spoken to her a few times. although much younger, they do look good together and from what I know he and his wife had separated years and years ago.

Back