• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been dumped as loosing too much weight

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Was with my on off partner for 7 years and he ended it yesterday as feels I have changed and he liked me when I was bigger, how can someone be so shallow! Does hurt, will get over him but was so happy loosing my weight til now!

Hun you are worth more than that treatment !! If he can not see its benifits for your health then he is better off out of your life making way for someone who will love YOU for who you are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He sounds as if he was a bit insecure himself.

There's loads more fish in the sea, Bex -- and some of them might even be better catches !!!

xxx

Aw bless u Hun big hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

*hugs*
It's hurtful but you're better off with someone who will like you for you

well you go out there and have a great life hun you know what they say you have to kiss a few frogs or toad in his case before you find your prince xxx

first class gob sh**e he is a fool and its his loss, of course it will hurt be hay bexs you are strong and you will get over it take care love and keep in touch.

Omg!! What a d**k!

Well its given your weight loss a big boost as you have also lost several stones worth of selfish, fickle, weak ex partner.

Xx

Sorry hun _ that's rough! Hope you're ok.

BUT he's done you a favour! Now you can concentrate solely on getting healthy rather than worrying about his ego. Then once you're a new and much happier person you'll be ready for the wonderful man who is just waiting to adore you.

Go get him tiger x

he is the loser hun... this means you are now free to meet the right man for you xx

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and find somebody better suited to the new you.
Lynne x

What a s..t excuse, you said it was on, off, keep it off this time. Your life is going to change as you lose more weight and if hes still in the picture your going to miss Mr right because of him.
Stay strong and screw him!!

Kim

Well its his loss some times i think they want to keep us the way we are so that no one else will be interested you show im girl what hes missin out on he'ln be jealous whenhe see you next well rid xx you keep your chin luvva xx

Back