• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been off for a while

Hi all,

Not been posting much as been working loads of overtime to pay for this blooming band :8855::8855:

Not doing too well at the moment, weight loss was 1lb for 2 weeks in a row and my meal sizes are getting gradually bigger, feel no restriction at all.

Tried a tiny bit of naan bread the other night and it got stuck so won't be trying that again!

On a postitive note, got into size 18's from a 22 so that's a bonus.

Got an appointment with the dietician at Dolan Park next tuesday and then my second fill, I have 5ml in at the moment so hoping that my second fill will do it or at least help a little.

Not holding out much hope for weight loss this week as going to London with a group of girls from work on friday and we are staying overnight in a posh hotel as we are going to see Take That! I am sure a glassette of wine will be consumed but I will take the scales result on the chin ! :party0036:

Hiya hun - A blasted nuisance that work gets in the way of enjoying life; like you I am working hard to pay for my band.

Good Luck with your fill next week....are you seeing Pam? She is the dietician I have had and is a lovely lady and very encouraging.
I expect the pounds will be falling off in no time once you have had your fill!

Enjoy your week in London and let your hair down at the Take That concert x

Love Kat x

Hey, Glad to see you back :) It's good to have you about being banded at the same time as me.

1lb loss per week is good given you don't have any restriction, no weight on plus a loss is fantastic, my provider said most people put on before they hit the sweet spot!

Shame you are having to work so hard :(, but it sounds like a wee trip trip London is just what the doctor ordered! I am off on holiday next week and feel that i may struggle with weight loss that week, but hey, this is for life and normal "skinnies" don't expect to loss weight when they are away!

22's-18's is great! Feels fab, i have gone 20's-16's and it is a great feeling.

At least you have your next fill next week, so hopefully some help from your band will be coming soon :) Mine is not till 2 weeks on Monday :( feels like forever and my portions are now huge!

Claire x

hi chop, were in the same boat. gettin my 2nd fill tomor... cant wait hope this gives me restriction

Hi Chopster

Nice to see a post from you and a big well done for getting into size 18's ! x

My portions are getting huge Claire. I am nearly eating the same amount as before I had the band but am just trying to eat more carefully. I am eating the protein first as suggested but then can scoff the veg/salad then carbs easily! My dietician suggests crunchy foods but I am struggling with what that is so will hopefully go through some meal plans when I see her Tuesday. I didn't ever think I would be eating big meals after having my band.

My portions are getting huge Claire. I am nearly eating the same amount as before I had the band but am just trying to eat more carefully. I am eating the protein first as suggested but then can scoff the veg/salad then carbs easily! My dietician suggests crunchy foods but I am struggling with what that is so will hopefully go through some meal plans when I see her Tuesday. I didn't ever think I would be eating big meals after having my band.

It takes a while Chopster but you will get to the stage where small meals will keep you full ;)

Back