• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before/after 7 months out

weegie

On my, fantastic progress. Lovely photo.

Butterfly_lady

Wow amazing x

GlasgowJJ

Wow ! Well done you look amazing !
Honestly just what I needed to see thank you
In on Thursday and have been having nightly doubts but you have totally sustained my faith ! X

sarahr

Wow ! Well done you look amazing ! Honestly just what I needed to see thank you In on Thursday and have been having nightly doubts but you have totally sustained my faith ! X
I had doubts too, took me two years and two previous cancelled attempts before I did it. Don't be scared it will be the best thing u have ever done. I've no regrets.. Only that I didn't do it ten years ago. Good luck for Thursday xxxx let us know how it goes :)

GlasgowJJ

I had doubts too, took me two years and two previous cancelled attempts before I did it. Don't be scared it will be the best thing u have ever done. I've no regrets.. Only that I didn't do it ten years ago. Good luck for Thursday xxxx let us know how it goes :)

Thank you :) I'll keep you all posted xxx

Bear

I remember you Sarah. Wow, you've done so well. Just amazing.

Watty

You look amazing, well done x I have just joined and have my surgery in a little over 2 weeks, I hope I will be where you are one day!

jan52

Wowie!.... What a stunning transformation in only 7 months as well..... You look like a completely different women!.... How many stones have you lost hun?

Bear

thanks Bear. I think we had our surgeries a few days apart. How ru doing ?

Not a patch on you. Your pics are phenomenal. I still want to lose another stone , but things are very slow. Thankfully I am normal BMI now.

sarahr

Not a patch on you. Your pics are phenomenal. I still want to lose another stone , but things are very slow. Thankfully I am normal BMI now.
I'm only just in overweight bmi still got a long way to go but I feel great. Like u very slow now 1 lb a week mostly x