• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liz pics

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
pics of my weight regain of 4st after my band was damaged in the white vest, the pic in the park is the only recent top to toe shot i have since my bypass i will get a more decent one,and the pic in the white t shirt is before i started the wls journey 6 years ago. Recent pic taken sept 2011, difference in the 1st karaoke pic to the 2nd was the 1st was when i was waiting for my band to be removed and converted to bypass, the 2nd is a new 1.

Attachments

• rl.jpg
    rl.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 462
  • karaoke3.jpg
    karaoke3.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 347
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 385
  • karaoke.jpg
    karaoke.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Oh my gosh - you both look amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Okay I have one question to ask both Liz and Gill ....... who are the women in the 'start' pictures cos I don't believe that they are you ?????

So there IS light at the end of the tunnel!

Lynne x

Brilliant pictures from both of you! I must update mine too, this week I'm thinking!

Grace xxx

Okay I have one question to ask both Liz and Gill ....... who are the women in the 'start' pictures cos I don't believe that they are you ?????

:rolleyes: its definatley us lol x :)

Wow agaon ladies you are looking good, all the before and after shots, give me the boost that in a few months I can be doing the same xx

pics of my weight regain of 4st after my band was damaged in the white vest, the pic in the park is the only recent top to toe shot i have since my bypass i will get a more decent one,and the pic in the white t shirt is before i started the wls journey 6 years ago.

extra pics

Attachments

• gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 45
Back