• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liz pics

liz you can clearly see that the bypass has works great for you, you look fantastic x

Brilliant!

You both look fantastic, Karen x

:happy036:Looking magic...and how do you get such a flat tummy Liz...what can of exercise are you doing at the gym?

thanks ladies x x x x

:happy036:Looking magic...and how do you get such a flat tummy Liz...what can of exercise are you doing at the gym?

Mini i had a tummy tuck after my weight loss with the banding over 3 years ago my t/t pics are posted in the plastics section somewhere.

i treadmill, bike and aquafit & swim i log my weekly exercise on the fitness section, plastics damged my band thats why i regained and im doing my best now to make the bypass work for me, i think i need to speak to a trainer to see what exercises would be best for me as ive just been doing what i think i can handle for now xxxx

Mini i had a tummy tuck after my weight loss with the banding over 3 years ago my t/t pics are posted in the plastics section somewhere.

I know you had it done but excuse my ignorance I thought if you gained weight you would stretch the skin and you would be back to square one again?

Obviously not looking at your photos.

i treadmill, bike and aquafit & swim i log my weekly exercise on the fitness section, plastics damged my band thats why i regained and im doing my best now to make the bypass work for me, i think i need to speak to a trainer to see what exercises would be best for me as ive just been doing what i think i can handle for now xxxx

What you are doing is great and I am sure you must feel your fitness levels increasing all the time...I am sure it would be very worth while speaking to a trainer as they might see areas you need to focus on and give you exercise to target them.

I have just started back out walking and feel the benefits of it already...small improvements each time I go out. Husband was impressed with me this evening that I was able to keep up with him.:D

I would like to get addicted to exercise and walking...at least it would be a good addiction:p

thanks Donna x

Can only echo everyone's comments before me! WOW!!!!!

As a pre op'er, reading posts like these is what keeps me sure I am doing the right thing :) ... I do balance it by reading other threads where things are not going smoothly, but all in all & think the consensus is a positive one. :) You all look amazing & I just wish I had come to this juncture a few years ago :(:( xx

You both look amazing, well done xx

omg amazing both of you!!!!!!! well done :) xxx

thanks ladies, if i can do it you all can too x

Back