• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Belgium surgery on 9th oct 2012

pixie_lilly

Omg!! I've booked my surgery with Europe Surgery in Belgium with Dr Chris De Bruyne. I'm starting to getting nervous, well panicked today now that i've put the deposit down & booked the eurostar tickets.

I am 25, female and weighed 17 stone 12 when I started on the 6/9/12 I weigh 17 stone 5 now. I sound like I'm joining AA! Food aa.. It's quite scary admitting the 17 part!
I've started homemade low fat yoghurt & fruit smoothies for breakfast and lunch plus a healthy tea to try and bring my weight down. I am really determined to get the most put of my band and to shed some serious weight!

Love, Pixie x

Well done on having the courage to Have it done and going abroad. You wont regret it u r Just having the jitters. By next summet hune when u r strutting your stuff and feeling a million dollars u will so be glad u had it done i know Just how u feel i am off to czr in Jan yo Have a sleeve. I. Scared too. But I am so fes up being fat and I Think it will be worth every penny spent. Keep us posted hune.

Thank u! I've calmed down now and have my determined head on again. My husbands coming with me or I dont think I would be going abroad. Are u going on your own? x

Hi! Really good thanks! I start my mushy food on the 23rd and so ready for it. Pain is gone now just get the odd twinge if I over do it and wind pain in my back if I walk a lot. I've gone from 17.11 pre op diet to 16.3 today so I'm over the moon! I fit into a dress that I'd bought as a goal dress last time I tried to lose weight and never made it into. Hoping to lose at this rate for as long as I can. How are you doing? x

pixie_lilly said:
Hi! Really good thanks! I start my mushy food on the 23rd and so ready for it. Pain is gone now just get the odd twinge if I over do it and wind pain in my back if I walk a lot. I've gone from 17.11 pre op diet to 16.3 today so I'm over the moon! I fit into a dress that I'd bought as a goal dress last time I tried to lose weight and never made it into. Hoping to lose at this rate for as long as I can. How are you doing? x

I'm good thank you sweetie I started mushys today same like you pain in the back if I over do it feeling pretty good I know once we start mush we may have a stall but I'm ready for that well done on getting in the dress xxx

Me too, I cant wait to actually chew something even if its mush! Hoping I don't stall for too long tho. How are your wounds healing?

pixie_lilly said:
Me too, I cant wait to actually chew something even if its mush! Hoping I don't stall for too long tho. How are your wounds healing?

They're good thanks hun one wound where the port is has a little plastic or somethin hanging out of it that Is stuck but hey ho!! I'll ask them to look at it! Xxx

Mine did too, it said on my notes for the nurse to cut it off after ten days but I cut it early as i was worried it would.

Back