• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2018 Surgeries

Jackiesfatplan

Thankyou i do hope so been reading peoples diarys really helped i was thinking id never eat normal food again but this site has shown me you can just smaller amounts plus looking at the diffrent stages everyone is at feeling same way as i do then reading them passing that stage very good glad ur doing well do u have any regrets about the opp

Bling Babe

Hows everyone doing now been reading all about ur journeys im funded done all teirs so far just been transfered to stoke on trent as they are doing the wls in my area had my lead up app in Liverpool waiting on app to see surgeon ect and hopefully get a date doc reckons towards end of year as theres a waiting list
Hiya hope you get your date really soon xx

slimkim

@Carolineh You've gone a bit quiet. How's things with your bypass? Are you still going to the gym? It'd be good to find out how you are doing.

I go to the gym in spells. I still haven't gotten into a consistent cycle yet. I've had two long holidays in the last couple of months so now that I'm settled I need to get into a gym routine before the weather gets colder.

Carolineh

Hi lovely, I'm really good thank you. Not been on here in ages!
I saw my surgeon today for my 6 month check up, I've lost 5 stone 10lbs since January and he's very happy with me. I feel like a different woman.
I still want to loose another 2 or 3 stone so going to do my best to reach my goal.
How are you getting on? How much have u lost now? Xxx

slimkim

Wowie, youre doing great! Thats an amazing loss for your first 6 months post op. Ive lost 4st 4 since surgery in Feb. Ive got another 4st I want to lose before my 1st year anniversary.

I'm getting on ok. I'm now battling food cravings from poor holiday eating. I. Trying to reign it in by doing the milk diet for 4 days to get back on track. I still have lots of restriction for proper food but junk like crisps and chocolate just slip on through and I can eat crazy quantities.

I'm pleased you're still doing well and that your 6 month check up went great. I. Waiting on my bloods from my almost 6 month check up. I'm just one week behind you, 6 months on the 14th for me.

Carolineh

That's still amazing weight loss!. I know what u mean about the cravings for junk food, I'm the same. I still let myself have some treats but everything in moderation. I can eat chocolate etc just not massive amounts anymore. Also I find that if I do have something my body just doesn't want loads and my taste buds seems to have changed.
Just finished having my B12 injections and my energy levels are really good, don't feel as tired anymore xxx