• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2018 Surgeries

Hello my dear, yes i've dropped and dress size and shoe size now (weird what areas it goes from). Can definitely see the weight loss and people are noticing now as well.
Totally loving the gym and getting involved in classes . Glad I'm working part time now so I can concentrate on me and getting this weight off.
How about u? How much weight do u want to loose? XXX

I want to take off around 120lbs so basically half my weight :eek:

It sounds like a lot when I think about it but I feel like it is achievable. I'm down around 20lbs now and I feel like when I start gymming more weight will drop. That's how I dropped weight before.

Its weird the shoe size decrease. Hopefully the shoes you love still can get on with some stuffing inside :p

Congrats on the dress size loss and sticking to the gym. It is great you have time to focus on yourself fully. You'll have a brand new healthier and slimmer body next year this time.

Me too, I need to loose half my body weight. I do hope we reach our goal!.
Shoes wise I fear they will all end up in charity bags XXX

My shoe size hasn’t decreased as such, I’m still a size 5 but I always had to wear wide fit shoes before. They are all now far too wide and my feet slip out. As if the new wardrobe of clothes isn’t expensive enough, we’ll need all new shoes too! :p X

Me too, I need to loose half my body weight. I do hope we reach our goal!.
Shoes wise I fear they will all end up in charity bags XXX

Charity shops are definitely going to benefit from our closets!

I hope we reach our goals too. I have a back-up goal of getting to a size 10. I think I will be happy weighing a bit more and a size 10 but I still want the number on the scale. Its such a mind game.xx

@Carolineh How's it going? Do you have a set day for weighing in or just jump on the scale when you feel like?

One more week till I'm cleared to go to the gym, I can't wait. I feel so restless but I know I'm not physically ready for it as I tire so easily.

Hi ya,
I'm a nightmare I'm on the scales twice a day easy!. Waiting to see if it's moved. I've got my weigh and check up with surgeon on the 29th so that will be good.
I'm also waiting for dietitian to call me back as I feel like I'm hungry all of the time. It's getting annoying XX

How are u getting on? XX
@Carolineh How's it going? Do you have a set day for weighing in or just jump on the scale when you feel like?

One more week till I'm cleared to go to the gym, I can't wait. I feel so restless but I know I'm not physically ready for it as I tire so easily.

How's the weight doing? XX

That sucks that you're feeling hungry. Hopefully the nutritionist can give you some helpful suggestions. Do you eat high fat things like cheese or avocado? Maybe they can help you feel satiated. Either way I hope it gets sorted. I'm in a stall I think weight loss wise. I've seen my current weight since March 6th but it's been going up and down. I'm trying not to stress it & stay positive. I know I'm doing the right things and the weight will eventually go down.x

@Carolineh Did your dietician give you any helpful tips?

I started the gym yesterday and felt really good afterwards. It felt so good to be moving again.

Boot camp totally kicked my butt yesterday and I'm sore all over today! @Carolineh hows the gym going for you?

Hello my dear.. sorry for the late reply being really slack about coming on here.
Gym is going ok, trying to go as much as I can each week. How's the weight loss going? I'm 3 stone so far. Not as much as I would have hoped XXX

Hello my dear.. sorry for the late reply being really slack about coming on here.
Gym is going ok, trying to go as much as I can each week. How's the weight loss going? I'm 3 stone so far. Not as much as I would have hoped XXX
I think 3 stone is great in such a short time, slow and steady wins the race x well done xxx

I've been told to basically cut out all sugar or sugar alternatives which is easier said than done

It is quite hard to remove sugar once you get the taste for it. I do find that I'm sensitive to it and it makes me overeat.

Its a shame she couldn't suggest a meal plan to help. Have you looked into keto diets? The high fat in those usually reduce the cravings for sweets. I know its difficult having cravings for food all the time.

I agree with Bling though. You have done really well so far with your weight loss. 3 stone in 11 weeks is amazing!x

Hows everyone doing now been reading all about ur journeys im funded done all teirs so far just been transfered to stoke on trent as they are doing the wls in my area had my lead up app in Liverpool waiting on app to see surgeon ect and hopefully get a date doc reckons towards end of year as theres a waiting list

It is quite hard to remove sugar once you get the taste for it. I do find that I'm sensitive to it and it makes me overeat.

Its a shame she couldn't suggest a meal plan to help. Have you looked into keto diets? The high fat in those usually reduce the cravings for sweets. I know its difficult having cravings for food all the time.

I agree with Bling though. You have done really well so far with your weight loss. 3 stone in 11 weeks is amazing!x
How u doing now

Hiya @Jackiesfatplan Welcome to the forum. I'm doing well. Still staying away from sugars & eating mostly high protein meals. I'm ramping up my exercise to increase my weight loss now that I'm a few months post op. Hopefully you'll get your date soon.

Back