• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Belly jumping cats

Tyraboots

I have two cats, aged 11 called Beeb and Custard. They had a very bad habit of galloping across the bed in the morning and evening, they will just jump straight onto my stomach, usually with no warning at all. I can see this being a problem when I have my bypass. I am thinking of getting a kitten for my daughter soon.

My ZeeZee cat does that with alarming regularity and with no regard for me at all - he did it from the top cupboard once when I had no idea he was there - used me as a trampoline - little sodkin. If I were you, I would make sure I had a cushion or pillow on my tummy so you are buffered! Why do they do this - I know, cause they can!

I have two cats, one just sleeps all day anywhere he happens to fall and the other is my lil sidekick, he will not leave me alone! He has sept on my bed, usually 'on' me, every night for the past 12 years and follows me everywhere.

Having had my bypass on Saturday it has been interesting trying to keep him off me a bit, he automatically heads for my nice comfy tummy to settle down on. :eek: Mr Cuppa keeps telling me to kick him off the bed/sofa but I don't have the heart, poor lil mog doesn't understand!

Anyway he is starting to learn now and rests his paws on my thighs instead. Bless him. Just anther saga in the life of a bypassed Cuppa! :rolleyes:

I think I probably sound like the mad cat woman now lol!! :D

Cuppa xx

My lovely little Zeta (picture below) likes to sit on my boob-shelf in the evenings. Now that they're shrinking she keeps sliding down. Mxx

Lol i have 2 stafforshire Bull Terrier`s who weigh 18kg and they jump on my bed and end up jumping on my belly and god does it hurt !!

I have a staffy cross and as soon as i got home from the hospital from surgery my dog just kept aiming for my stomach!!!

Back