• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bereavement

Paula1975

My grandad who i lived with, passed away on sunday, i havent slept, and i don't know what to do. i used to turn to food, however i'm 18 months plus out of bypass and can no longer turn to comfort food. my other grandad passed away the day after i got home from having surgery, and was on liquids. i am so lost, monday was a blur. neighbours have been great

:grouphugg:

So sorry to hear your sad news can under stand were you are comming from as both my parents died one a month post op and other 13 months post op but just stay strong he would not want you to be upset for him he would rather you celebrate what he have you and the main thing is you'll always have memories
Take care thing off you
Mark

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. xx

That is very sad. So sorry to hear this. You need to plan if you can to take your mind off things plan out your meals so they are filling nutritious and know exactlky what you need and when so that you don't need to think about anything make sure you have lots of healthy snacking stuff inideal for grazing if that what will get you through. Take care and just do what your body needs to, to get through xx

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I can empathise - my father in law died one week in to the liver diet. My usual response would have been to eat and drink.

It's hard when you are thrown in to having to cope in other ways. My thoughts are with you x

I am so sorry for your loss.

Instead of turning to food, make your grandfathers proud and turn to something healthy. I always find that exercise is a great therapy for me when I'm sad.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers.

Sending you lots of hugs at this terrible time. Try and think of all the lovely times you and your grandad have had and how lucky you were to have each other. Remember that he'll never leave you and will always be by your side xxx

So sorry to hear your news, I do hope that you have many precious memories which will help bring comfort through these difficult days.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. xx

Back