• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Big Clothes: To throw or to store....

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
:)Hi everyone, well as a lot of people do, I have clothes in a range of sizes - from my current size 28 to my sad long unworn size 18's ( in bags in the loft). Whenever I have gone on a diet, I store the bigger clothes until the sad time they are needed again. Am wondering, after the op. will you/ have you got rid of bigger clothes. I'm thinking I will get rid this time....
Thanks for your thoughts. Lv Jenni x

;)If they are in good nick give them to a charity shop or flog them on Ebay to make dosh for new clothes...;)

But chucking stuff out is very very very therapeutic :D

Mine are all gone :) Some went on eBay but my lord the faff was annoying, so these days they all go to the charity shop! Got to make room for all the new stuff.

got rid of most of mine in the bin, kept a couple of very good sets as a reminder of what size i used to be

I used to save them but this time I gave them to charity. I kept one thing that's a couple of sizes larger than I am now but nothing else and nothing bigger.

Have kept mine every other time but this time not so - they are all gone as soon as I slim out of them - other than one set of size 26 stuff to remind me of how far I have come. That way if you start to slip it is far too expensive to have to replace your fat wardrobe again!!

I will also keep a pair of trousers as a reminder But anything I have thats in good condition I will sell on ebay to make some money for primarni lol

Put them on ebay, large clothes sell like hot cakes...it will help you make money to replace them....I for one cannot wait to see the back of them...xx

I'm giving them to the charity shop. I think if I keep them I'm telling my subconscious that I'll be needing them again. Also, looking back over the last few times I've lost and gained weight it seems to be that I get a grip and start dieting once I no longer own anything that fits. So hopefully the smaller the "fat" clothes in my wardrobe are, then the more likely I am to halt weight gain before it gets out of control.

As i've gone down a size clothes have gone down to the charity shop. I have been really lucky as I kept all my smaller clothing putting them in the loft and, god knows why, always bought clothes that were always too small so I kept them (always when I started a new diet that never worked) so after the bypass had a full range of clothes in a variety of sizes on my last set now.

Back