• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Biggest Loser

hsmel

Oh I hope they do well . . but honest if I had gone on that programme I think I would have been the first to die on TV. They dont half put them through it on the exercise front. Thought you were supposed to start gently and build it up slowly. :(

Tbh I really think it is not good to work people to the point of exhaustion and being taken away in an ambulance . . it would be like me joining in a spin class with a load of 20 yr olds and being made to keep up. It may make good TV viewing but I think it is very wrong.

Actually not good TV viewing . . unless you are a fat hater when you may find it funny. It is a bit sad really,

. . . and sponsored by subway ??????? Good advert for healthy eating a 12" sub? Ha Ha

Me too Mel, Why do they make the women wear those bra tops to get weighed? So everyone can see the rolls of fat? And the men have to take their tops off! Im sure you dont have to do that to get weighed! XX

Subway :rotflmao: It is the low fat range though....a 12" sub is only 456g of fat and 99,000,000 calories :eek: XX

pmsl:8855::8855::8855::8855:

I think they are really brave for going in it, they obviously want to change their lives and for that I think they should let them keep their self respect by not making them show their bodies on TV like that! XX

I think part of making them wear those clothes is so they have to face up to how they look.
I know it sounds stupid, but as I was getting heavier and heavier, I just avoided looking at myself in anything other than my most flattering clothes. If someone had made me stand in cycling shorts and a crop top, the reality of how my body actually looked may have motivated me to sort myself out sooner.
I wish I had the guts to go on there - I'd love a personal trainer shouting at me to exercise, it's what I need!

Blue Diamond - I reckon Dotty and my convo is better than the programme. I do wonder what ITV are hoping to gain from this . . I am actually cringing for the poor contestants. Not made thinking of their dignity or current state of health in my opinion. A couple already have heart issues for goodness sake!!!

If I had a personnal trainer shouting in my face like that...................Id punch em in the nose lol :D XX

or in the b****!!

actually think the woman is even worse than the bloke trainer - she is probably naturally thin and can eat whatever she likes!

I'd love to have a trainer too. Might get me motivated to get with the exercise program. sadist that I am, I "enjoyed" watching.

Subway do do salads, which you can have without dressings so that is healthy because you get to choose what goes in.

I really enjoyed watching the biggest loser but I think it is a bit harsh to throw people off so quickly.

Oh and if I was on it, I would have an asthma attack.

Jacki.

I dont like the woman trainer either, she seems hard emotionally. I would prefer the man and I wouldnt feel the urge to punch him as much ;) XX

hsmel said:
actually think the woman is even worse than the bloke trainer - she is probably naturally thin and can eat whatever she likes!

She used to be addicted to drink and drugs, and uses methods similar methods to the ones she used to wean people off their food addiction. She sees it all as the same thing.
Wish I could afford her as my personal trainer, she'd certainly scare me into shaking my lard!

Back