• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sorry bit off topic - but need help

keep us posted my wishes, im at st richards, i got a call this morning with a new date!:) 19th feb !! x hope your doing ok becky x

Hi funky 24 im really well healing well next week will be on blended foods whoop whoop as much as im not hungry I do want some texture and.flavour when I eat so getting bored of liquids now xx

i can imagine hun, i have it all to come soon! it all be worth it. good that your healing well xxx

hi girls

guess i'll follow up the rear for the op! ha ha. always the tortoise not the rabbit! got a letter today from local hospital saying they have a problem with appt line and discussions taking place to get more appts but have to wait and see. that could be a lifetime so am a little anxious now that i wont get tests done anytime soon. will scream into my pillow tonight. staying strong on milk diet. its been a week since i started which has gone quite quickly rearly. messaging you guys and looking at this site keeps me motivated. good luck with your follow up becky and not long to go lisa.

best wishes
angela x

Hi Angela
Really sorry to hear they are being slow at appointments what hospital are you with? Nothing worse then thinking its ages away but the outcome will so be worth the wait hun believe me best thing ive waited for in my life well that and the ivf gonna have to have when healed xx

sorry to hear your having troubles with appts, but well done you for sticking with the milk, it is very hard at times. hopefully they will resolve it all for you quickly. im off to the doctors today for a swab of my nose, and then the dietician is calling me to discuss what pre op diet i can do xxx

hiya hun, in general i feel really well, since being home no major problems, been sick twice but other than that the foods i have tried so far have gone down ok, its a learning curve every single day! i struggle to get 2 litres of fluid in every day but really trying! :) i feel bit tired even now but not to bad, im loving all the small changes im noticing and iv lost 2 stone 6 at my last weigh in since op and just over 4 stone since last october so all good there! im being more active also, and going on 6 mile walks! enjoying experimenting with different foods and flavours and go on to 'normal foods' next week! how are you doing ? xx

Well done on the weight loss. That's amazing. The one thing I'm worried about is not being able to get sufficient fluids down afterwards as I really don't drink enough now, but think i will start practicing drinking more. x

thankyou :) yeah the fluid intake is really hard, im reaching about a litre, bottle is always by my side dont see how i can fit any more in lol but il just keep trying xx

Yer I was not a big drinker before my op so now im worse, I can eat pretty much anything now but small and very small but it is hard. But I am defo enjoying the new me x

Back