• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bit worried

VikiB

Hi everyone.
I have just weighed myself and I have only lost three pounds in the last 8 days :( I've read on here people have lost 2 stone+ on their pre-op diet. Am I doing something wrong?? My stomach growls like a bear with a thorn it's foot I do NOT eat anything but whats on the list I'm tired and have never felt more run down in my life and I am worried that if I don't lose weight during this pre-op diet they will just send me back home next week. I want to believe my suffering has not been for nowt but I am sat here thinking failure failure failure as usual. I'm sorry I'm always such a moany cow. Anyway thanks for listening.

The aim of the pre-op diet is to make the liver shrink so that the surgeon can get to your stomach easier.
Any weight loss is a bonus

Hi i was told to get the weightloss thought out of my head and its about your liver. Don't worry if you are sticking to your diet it will bw working on your liver and thats the main thing. ps Your not a moany cow you are just concerned. Good luck sweetie. x

Back