• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood Clot

A.Positive

Guys, please say a wee prayer for me. I am currently back in hospital with a suspected clot. One of my legs is swollen, I have chest pain, dizziness and I am tachycardia.

Oh. Poor you. Well you are in hospital,that's good. Doctors will help you get well soon. Don't worry. Stay positive.

Guys, please say a wee prayer for me. I am currently back in hospital with a suspected clot. One of my legs is swollen, I have chest pain, dizziness and I am tachycardia.

Hi Apositive, so sorry to hear your not well. Your in the right place and they'll start treating you ASAP! Keep strong, try to stay positive. Thinking of you. Let us know how your do. XXX

so sorry and feel better soon clots are not nice but your in the right place to be treated

Thinking of you and very glad you are being seen. I had a PE about 4 yrs ago and although awful at the time it was treated and I made a full recovery. Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Poor you. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Hope you get sorted soon xx

((((((Hugs))))))
Your n safe hands and will be fixed up before you know it hun. Rest up and take it easy xxx

Poor you, must have been so scary. At least they've caught it and will treat it. Hope you recover soon x

oh my gosh! well at least your in the best possible place to get it sorted! fingers crossed for you x x x

Thinking of you xx

hope your feeling alot better real soon

Thinking of you..Im so sorry you are unwell :/

Hope you are on the rd to recovery now. How long after op did this happen ? X

Back