• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in hospital!

Awwwwwwwwwww sorry to hear of ur ill health :( I hope things are sorted soon for you, love and best wishes and a speedy recovery :) x

Any news? wondering how you are? Hope no news is good news xx

We've never spoke but I really hope that your on the mend. Looking forward to reading your replies x

I am still in hospital. I have had every test imaginable. All my organs are fine. No leak! They think it is some kind of auto immune disease or a connective tissue disorder. I can't walk without oxygen. They are going to do more cultures and bloods. It doesn't look like I will be going home any time soon.

Thank you all for thinking of me.

I am still in hospital. I have had every test imaginable. All my organs are fine. No leak! They think it is some kind of auto immune disease or a connective tissue disorder. I can't walk without oxygen. They are going to do more cultures and bloods. It doesn't look like I will be going home any time soon.

Thank you all for thinking of me.

So sorry to here that Apositive, you must feel like its never ending! Try and stay positive when you can they will get there sometime things are harder to work out than we would like. Thinking of you. X

Thank you for the update, we've all been worried about you xx

good to hear from you hun as we were all gettinga bit worried for you. Rest up obey docs orders & hopefully you will be home soon xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery and thinking about you.

Back