• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood Clot

Aww no, Apositive. Sorry to hear you are back in hospital. I have everything crossed that they sort you out soon. Let us know when you feel able, what the latest is. Hugs a million xx

Huge hugs still coming your way x

Really sorry to hear that love. You will be taken care of and will be up and running very soon. Take care x

How you doing? Hope things r getting better xxx

Hope you're ok x

Thank you so much everyone. I came home yesterday night. They have no idea why I was so ill but there was no clot or signs of a leak. Thank God! xxx

Thank you so much everyone. I came home yesterday night. They have no idea why I was so ill but there was no clot or signs of a leak. Thank God! xxx

So good to hear from you Apositive. I think we were all starting yo get worried. That's fantastic news. Unfortunately we all expect to get answers when we go to hospital but the body has its own ideas and sometime you just have to put it behind you and be glad your better now. Rest up take it easy and glad your home! X

thats great news just rest up now and good luck for the future

Yay, so pleased to hear from you xx

So glad all is well - hope everything goes smoothly now for you x

Phew xxx

Back