• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in hospital!

A.Positive

Well, I have ended up back in hospital. Last night I just couldn't breath. I couldn't speak and my chest felt like it was trapped in a vice. My heart rate just won't come down, I have a temperatur my ECG's are showing abnormalities. I have just had an ultra sound of my heart and it looked OK so I am waiting for more tests. My hands are swollen, hit, red and very painful. They have clue if that is related. Despite my tests done just last week, they still think that this could be a clot in my lungs.

Believe it or not, my sister found this the perfect time to tell me it was all down to my sleeve surgery and the I was putting everyone through all this stress and worry. Apparently I need to pull myself together and think of my children.

I am in good spirits gang, I just want some answers.

andie1379

You are in the best place and don't take what ur sister said to heart, she is worried about you and saying the wrong thing in the situation!
Keep us updated!
Get well soon!

Butterfly_lady

Awe so sorry to hear you are back in hospital, speedy recovery xx

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Grrr comments like that! You did this for your future and your children are the future!! Some people just dont understand :( An "i told you so" comment :( I hope its nothing serious and you are out of hospital in no time, sending healing vibes! x

Baby goose

I'm so sorry to hear you are in hospital I know how it feels I only got out yesterday had sleeve done on 7/12/13 I feel very crappy and like I wish I never even bothered and hospital and complications are very scary as I had height temperature and we're red and hot also . I hope everything gos ok for you and your home in no time it's hard but try stay positive and rest as much as possible xx

shelleymarie

Sisters!!! My sister didn't even acknowledge I had the surgery. Silly people. Sending you all the best and hope you make a quick recovery x

Paula Garner

Take no notice of your spiteful sister and concentrate on getting yourself well. Fingers crossed it's not a clot, but from what you've described, it may well be.

I really hope you get it sorted and your feeling better soon. I know what it's like to have not so nice family members. My sister harassed me for two years when I moved to Nottingham.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
((((((Hugs))))))) hun. Let's hope they get to the bottom of it this time around and all okay with you soon xxx

sarahrob

Hope they get to the bottom of it and you're feeling better soon x
Can't believe your sister would say that.

los in it

wishing you a speedy recovery x

Beegee

Sorry to hear this.. speedy recovery...and I hope your sister said that because she is worried about your current situation and probably doesn't mean it...

scooter81

Walking Disaster Area
have u had a swallow test to rule out a leak??

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Sorry to read of your set-back. Really hope they sort it out soon, and you're out of hospital and getting on with your new life. Hugs xxx