• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bodies Beautiful prague

leannecarrie

Hi Has anyone been to prague through bodies beautiful?
I go next Friday 10th for a gastric wrap.im really looking forward to the after results but not going under anastetic and the pain after as i have a real low pain threshhold.xx:break_diet:

Hiya, Hope it all goes well. What's a gastric wrap?

a gastric wrap is like the gastric sleeve but i dont have my stomach removed its wrapped on itself and a mesh put around it .that if in a few years i wanted it reversed i could do so. xxx

Hello,
I was thinking about going through BB and they are quite cheap also. I might go in October. Please let me know how everything goes as i would like to hear from someone who has been there and had surgery.

aww thankyou...ive got it in my head that im not going to come round or something...ive never had an op b4....im going to prague as its a lot cheaper than here and my mum will be coming with me, so i wont be going alone.my mum had weight loss surgery in january here and has done really well she had a gastric sleeve.the gastric wrap is a new procedure i dont think id want it reversing but its also nice to know that IF for any reason i wanted it reversing in the futrue the mesh that incases the stomach can be removed.but obviously that is not something im planning on having done.
i found out about the procedure when i enquired about having the sleeve and this is an equally effective op.suggested by the surgeon in prague.hope this clears it up a bit and thankyou again.i just have to find out about the liver diet next.xxxxxz

Good luck hun! Im flying out to Chech republic with Cosmetic Bliss a week on Sunday (12th!) so your not alone in going abroad! Ill be going alone though :( xxx

aww thankyou for all your well wishes the surgeon is prof martin fried...im in 2 minds now whether to have a gastric sleeve now as ive been emailing basil ammori at the spire hospital.so i dont know what to do.xxxx

I want to wish you well on your journey hun. Decisions decisions! only you can decide whats best for you. Prague is cheaper? but Spire you can get to if anything doesn't go to plan, good luck on making your decision xxx

thankyou girlies....luckily im going with my mum ill be there for 2weeks because they say if anythings going go wrong its in the 1st 2 weeks...
emma loise what are you going to have done?xxxxx

thankyou girlies....luckily im going with my mum ill be there for 2weeks because they say if anythings going go wrong its in the 1st 2 weeks...
emma loise what are you going to have done?xxxxx

I'm with Cosmetic Bliss and am having the sleeve done. I didnt like the idea of the band with the constant need to fills and the idea of havig something foreign in my body and the bypass seemed a bit risky with my weight. Never heard of your wrap though. What made you go for that? xx

sounds interesting - ive never heard of that b4 hope it goes well for you. has this gastric wrap been done alot or is it that new that your one of few to have it done?

Hi its a new procedure...i thought at the time did i want my stomach removed?but now im in 2 minds i think i might have the sleeve because do and would i really want my wrap reversed...and become fat again? NO...and my mum had the sleeve in january and has done really well.where is i dont know anyone that has had the wrap done.and thats quite scary in its self.
how long ru in prague for?xxxxx

Hi its a new procedure...i thought at the time did i want my stomach removed?but now im in 2 minds i think i might have the sleeve because do and would i really want my wrap reversed...and become fat again? NO...and my mum had the sleeve in january and has done really well.where is i dont know anyone that has had the wrap done.and thats quite scary in its self.
how long ru in prague for?xxxxx

Go with what your gut is telling you hun. Dont let anyone talk you into doing something you dont want to.
I know what you mean though, why go through the emotional torture of this just to have it reversed and get to this stage again? Wouldnt be for me.

I fly out on the 12th (a week today...:eek:) and am there till Friday.
I'm told the Sunday will be travel day and meeting the surgeon to sign stuff and talk about the op more, Monday is a full on day (starting at 7) of pre-op stuff (all the tests you could imagine including camera down throat, blood pressure, psychologist, etc etc) Tuesday is operation day and the rest of the week is recovering until flying home on Friday.

How long will you be out there for? xxx

I fly on friday then start at 7.00am on saturday with all the pre op tests..and ive been told that all being well the op takes place later that day.i stay in the clinic for 2 night then were staying in a hotel till the 23rd when we fly home.i really im undecisive but id rather have what i know people have had,than a procedure that noone i know seems to have had or even heard about.who is your surgeon?xxx

I fly on friday then start at 7.00am on saturday with all the pre op tests..and ive been told that all being well the op takes place later that day.i stay in the clinic for 2 night then were staying in a hotel till the 23rd when we fly home.i really im undecisive but id rather have what i know people have had,than a procedure that noone i know seems to have had or even heard about.who is your surgeon?xxx

My surgeon is Dr Cierny, aparently he is brilliant and one of the best :flirt2:

You should do what you think hun. Br brave and speak your mind, doctors are people just like the rest of us, they poop, fart and bump uglies. :p xxxx

Back