• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloons

hello all, pleased to hear everyone is doing so well, i'm now 3 weeks post gastric balloon and have lost 1st 3lb so far. Feeling okay, no problems really - burping is foul, and am still experiencing nausea and vomiting whatever i eat but they did warn for some it doesn't go away but it means i aint thinking about food much! do not regret having it fitted though, i'm sure the weight loss will slow right down now, which i'm not to worried about as long as it continues to go down and not up!

Well done on your weight loss waterbaby! I do hope that the nausea and vomiting ease up. As for the burping - I still get that and you are right it is foul! I also agree that I really do not regret having this done - for me it is the best thing I have ever done.
Keep us posted on your progress.
Kxxx

Hi waterbaby and all other weight loss friends. This is very very new to me and my first mesg and i'm no wiz with e-mailing megs at all. So inspired by all of your support and mesgs to each other. I have thought hard about having a gastric balloon fitted and feel it would be the best option for me. Having read your mails it's nice to know there is support there with other ballooners. Gag x

:welcome:Hotbunnycharlie,

Wishing you all the best with your operation on the 21st of this month not long to wait now.

Love Mini xxx

hi twinlady my email is [email protected] thanks so much
goodluck to everyone else i fly out to prague on 24 th of august i can t wait

hi i m getting it done with a company called bodies beautiful it will be the same surgeon who is doing yours i have enquired at the new you clinic too hope it all goes well with u you will have to keep in touch too see how your getting on as we are going at very similar times

Back