• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breasts

EmmaLouise81

My boobs were nothing special to begin with but now with roughly 12 stone weight loss they are awful! Definitely like two socks with a ball at the end...I joke about them but truthfully they do get me down. After spending £11,000 on bypass another private op is not on the cards unfortunately.

Being 31 it does depress me a good bit thinking I will have these forever....but such is life! When you get a lift is it a given that you won't ever breast feed or is it just a risk you won't be able too?

wannabeminime

I would love an uplift, but having thought about it, my main scar following my sleeve is keloid, so I now think it's probably best I avoid any further surgery, as the scars may also end up that way. :( :(

ThinnerJemima

Here all the time.....
Had a consultation with plastic surgeon today for breast uplift and full tummy tuck.

Am now scared witless and will be pondering on this for at least another 12 months.

Boobs - not so bad.
Tummy - :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: GULP

amanda577

Had a consultation with plastic surgeon today for breast uplift and full tummy tuck.

Am now scared witless and will be pondering on this for at least another 12 months.

Boobs - not so bad.

I had a tummy tuck years back now when I was thin jemima, and it wasn't as terrible as it sounds.. Yes it is a big scar, but in my case it healed really well and I was so pleased to be rid of all my stretch marks and stuff from having babies and on and off dieting... Now for me it's the other way around.. I desperately want this breast uplift and enlargement, but although excited, I am also terrified of something going wrong and ending up really disfigured..
Crazy isnt it!! We have both been through major weight loss surgery, so Breast lifts and tummy tucks etc., should be a total breeze lol!!

Samsara

Boobs - not so bad.

Why a gulp for tummy? Are you gulping at cost? Or something else?! :) x

ThinnerJemima

Here all the time.....
It's not the cost unfortunately that scares me, just look upon it as about 20 handbags :peep:

Gulp at the procedure, aftermath in hospital, drains, blood (very anti this), fluid gathering, scars not healing, trainees in theatre stitching me up (yes trainees when private), catheter, 6 months healing etc etc etc ec etc

Oh yes and consultant with a planet sized ego :snooty:

I will be going to see someone else next time :confused:

Samsara

It's not the cost unfortunately that scares me, just look upon it as about 20 handbags :peep:

Gulp at the procedure, aftermath in hospital, drains, blood (very anti this), fluid gathering, scars not healing, trainees in theatre stitching me up (yes trainees when private), catheter, 6 months healing etc etc etc ec etc

Oh yes and consultant with a planet sized ego :snooty:

I will be going to see someone else next time :confused:

Oh dear - I see :( Can you share with us the consultant and hospital/practice so we can avoid it please?! And trainees stitching you up? What? :mad: :confused:

I did post a question on here a few weeks ago about recommended plastic surgeons as I think that information would be useful/invaluable for a lot of us but unfortunately it barely got a response :sigh: There must be loads of people on here that have had plastics by now? I will probably want a tummy tuck and breast uplift myself when I get there but don't want a bodge job. I want personal recommendations especially when we're spending the sort of money we are/will be spending :) x x

Miss Tickle

ThinnerJemima

Here all the time.....
:8855: yes Miss Tickle....

Approx £10,000 for the whole job. Or 20 Mulberry's depending on how you look at it ;)

Samsara, it wouldn't be fair to publicise who I saw, opinions on consultants are personal on who you feel comfortable with, just because in my opinion my ego wouldn't fit in the same room as his :rolleyes: doesn't mean he's not good at his job, just means that I thought he was too arrogant and too inflexible to fit in with my (I'm weird) needs :eek:

Miss Tickle

Actually Jem, it really helps to look at it like that. I spend a lot of money on shoes, coffee, clothes and , ahem, handbags ( don't have a Mulberry though - lucky you!) and if I really cut back on them for 18 months I think I'd be able to get my tum, boobs and arms done.
You've encouraged me to stop thinking why not and start thinking when !!

( btw I calculate that once removed my loose skin could be made into about 6 Mulberry's...)

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
( btw I calculate that once removed my loose skin could be made into about 6 Mulberry's...)

OMG :rotflmao: nearly chocked laughing when I read that

ThinnerJemima

Here all the time.....
Same here, I've just spat out my drink :8855:

I'm going to keep my band when it's removed, guess I won't be asking for my leather..... :8855::8855:

Oh dear... This site is just so good for me keeping spirits up :eek:

flutterby1966

Well, just a quick boobie shot ... In a bikini obvs! Plus you can see a bit of a protruding port just under my left chest :sigh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 132

amanda577

You look really great in a bikini flutterby!! No loose skin!! You must be so pleased.. xx

flutterby1966

Thank you for kind words :) I never really noticed it when fully clothed but have been very self conscious about it on holiday, particularly as I walk and the excess skin ripples. My figure looks great clothed but not so great in a bikini (unless laid horizontal) but I thought what the heck ... I am proud to have lost my 150lbs ... I want to show off. You would never ever 18 months ago have found me wearing a bikini, or wanting to be photographed...my hubby is sick of me keep asking him to take piccies this holiday. I have some where I am standing up and I look really scrawny on my neck and arms, and no matter how many he takes, he cannot make me look good though ... I think I am now destined to a life of remaining flat on my back if I wanna look good :rolleyes:

penelope1008

I know what you mean Hun, hubby would only take pic of me in my bikini last summer laying down wondered why until I saw myself in a long mirror in pool toilets then omg I was even more self conscious than I had been before not a pretty sight when vertical. Lol

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
You look fantastic flutterby :D

flutterby1966

I know what you mean Hun, hubby would only take pic of me in my bikini last summer laying down wondered why until I saw myself in a long mirror in pool toilets then omg I was even more self conscious than I had been before not a pretty sight when vertical. Lol

Hey, we may have more "character" with our rippling skin, but we must be a lot healthier :D