• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bristol newbie

Hi and welcome x x

Hi I was banded 2 days ago! Very nervous about the future so would be good to hear how your getting on with things! Are u onto your sloppy food stage now? X

zoe1009 said:
Hi All

New to the site, had my band fitted 2 days ago !!!!:)
Be great to chat to new bandies

xx

Sorry reading 2 threads and got them mixed up! Ull only be 2 days ahead of me! How are u getting on? X

hi hun im due to have my op do with miss norton august time but im having a bypass but more than welcome to keep in touch hope everything went well and your doing great

Hi Guys, great to hear from you all, 9 days on and 7lb down so all gd but a tad obsessed with weighing myself. Nearly back to normal food !!!!!

xx

I seemed to move quite quickly back to the normal ish food. Had pasta and bread today, 9 days after op. How u doing? xx

Sorry reading 2 threads and got them mixed up! Ull only be 2 days ahead of me! How are u getting on? X

Hi, i'm not getting my head round this site :(
i'm not doing to bad, back to work now and nearly back to normal food, how u doing? x

zoe1009 said:
How goes it 2 weeks on? x

Hi Zoe
After 2 weeks tbh I could eat anything but have laid of trying bread or any carbs
Week 3 appetite back to before the band
Feel disappointed but trying so hard to keep onthe right track for my first fill
On the 28th July as the dietician said it's all normal to be hungry and it's basically means you are repaired on te inside
And to try best you can till your fills have reached the right point xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:welcome2:Hi Zoe, you'll soon get the hang of this site. If I can manage it anyone can!
Congrats on your band. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site.
Good luck
Karen xx

Hi Zoe
After 2 weeks tbh I could eat anything but have laid of trying bread or any carbs
Week 3 appetite back to before the band
Feel disappointed but trying so hard to keep onthe right track for my first fill
On the 28th July as the dietician said it's all normal to be hungry and it's basically means you are repaired on te inside
And to try best you can till your fills have reached the right point xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You shouldnt feel disappointed hun you've lost a stone thats fab although i do understand where your coming from, i seem to be obsessed with weighing myself, so worried i will fail. Some advice is was given was to make smoothies and drink those if you feel hungry so your deal with the hunger but arent eatting bad stuff

Big hugs xx

hi and welcome

good luck with your band
keep us posted of how things go

Back