• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Anth, our techie team are based in London but will bear u in mind for anything and Ryan will keep you in mind for vacancies too ...

Just a bit too far to commute lol

B ready brek with skimmed milk
L ready brek with SS milk
D 2 small tesco fish cakes, 2 potato croquet's, 80g cauliflower

Snack 1 medium size orange

Drinks: 1.75 LTR water, 2 small skinny decaf latte (costa), 1 cup coffee with milk, 1 decaf coffee with milk

Calories 1020 less some light exercise burning 170 calories, 850 left for day.

Protein 47g

Was bought a huge chocolate Easter egg today but my best mate male colleague enjoyed devouring it instead if me.
Breakfast - plum
Lunch - Bulgar wheat salad with roasted toms, carrir and potato, turkey bacon, herbs, lemon
Dinner - minted lamb, roasted carrot and onion, little leftover Bulgar wheat

Lots of allowed drinks

b 1 weetabix ss milk
l 1 warburtton thin with 1 slice of low low cheese and slice of thin ham toasted
d small bowl of low fat home made spag bol

4 milky coffees 4 pints of nas juice

Bit mad buying you egg after a bypass lol

my dad got me a dietetic choc egg yesterday plus him he said i couldnt not get u anything lol bless him aint got the heart to tell him i wont be eatting it lol x

Hi Ryan thanks for getting back to me, yes i know that men do lose weight faster than women, this week i have stayed the same but have lost the last 3 weeks so expected it today. Thats the way my body works. My meals are not calorie counted I really just have to keep to 6 protein, 2 veg, 2 fruit, 2-3 carbs plenty water. Yesterday I had
1 porridge sachet with small handful of raisins
lunch ww watchers chicken and mushroom pie,
Tea- homemade lasagne with peppers and onions small portion
4 strawberries
lots of water
peppermint tea
bag of quavers
that was a diferent day for me and I think am i eating too much? I get the odd funny turn usually dizzy and bit queasy if i go without food to long. Thanks x

Y

Lol they didn't know I just accepted it then fed it to a veyt grateful Simon who polished it off in about twenty min (it was huuuge)

Breakfast - nothing - early am conference call :-(
Lunch - two melba toast with lf Philly, two crabstick, two gherkins
Dinner - leftover Bulgar wheat salad, two crabsticks, two gherkins

Snack - two crabsticks

Tea and water

Chrisa, I don't think you are eating too much. Just be sure to stick to the fundamentals. Fluids up. No fluids half an hour either side of meals (as this can stretch pouch). Protein first. And don't let a meal last longer than 15 minutes, as it's then considered grazing and not a meal. Eat of a small plate if possible. And put your knife and fork down after each bite. Lastly chew chew chew!

B ready break with skimmed milk
L ready break with semi skinned milk
D 70 g cheddar cheese, not good but got home after 10pm after being stuck on motorway for 4 hours.

2 packets salt and vinegar squares (not good)

Drinks 4 coffees with skimmed milk
2ltr water

Calories 1095 protein 47g

Thank you, I am forever looking at my plate and wondering if I am doing it right i know i must be just sometimes need some reassurance. Its good to see what others eat, my mind is fancying things but I know i can't and won't eat them. I still like the odd sweet to suck but trying to cut them right out again, I do keep thje fluids up but at moment have 2 weeks off school so just waiting for meal times where as at work you are focussed inbetween meals and don't have time to think about what you fancy eating. I hav some terrible cravings, this last week i have started drinking peppermint tea as something extra so when i think i need a sweet will have acup of that. Thanks again x

Love this post to get ideas thanks guys.

Breakfast - (mid morning) three cold venison meatballs
Lunch - two melba roast with lf Philly, one slice cured Italian beef, two gherkins, two crabstick
Dinner - king prawn stir fry 1/2 a small portion with sweet n soue sauce

Snack one gherkin
Tea x4
Water and NAS juice

has anyone tried spag bol or stew or stuff like that? I am just getting to the second post op stage of blended foods.

thanks in advance

Emma xx

Emma I have tried slow cooked beef in red wine, mincemeat, slimming world carbonara, tuna pasta .. v v v small amounts if any thing like this though xx

My dietician advised pasta to be like bread and rice leave till you are eating almost everything else its the stuff that may get stuck. But every hospital is different, I have had meat since i came home but it was blended up very finely it was nearly powder so I have had stews and things like thta from the off just blended down very well, my diet was puree for 4 weeks when i came out of hospital then more textured food. Give it a try xx

Breakfast - one egg ommlette with Turkey bacon and low fat cheese - are approx 3/4 of it
Lunch - three venison meatballs in passata and garlic, four pieces potato wedge made from one new potato, one tbsp roasted red pepper
Dinner - one melba toast with lf Philly, one baby beet, two baby gherkins, half slice smoked salmon, one slice bresaola, two crabsticks.

Over two litres of allowed fluids

Two diabetic caramel drops (17 kcal)

DaisyDaye - I would def steer clear of pasta and spaghetti, I am 6 months out and still haven't tried pasta. I have heard horrid stories over pasta so my personal choice is to wait until at least 12 months.
Stew at your stage is a good shout. Meat may or may not stay down, everyone is different, though a slow good stew will give you plenty of goodness, even if you focus on the sauce and veg, so def give a try.
With things like mince, etc, at this stage make as liquidy ad possible. Quorn mince is also good to take. Generally Quorn tends to go down easier, and has all the goodness and protein like the real thing.

27 weeks post op

B ready brek with SS milk
L 11 smoke salmon canapés
D meat ball starter from Bella Italia

Snacks : 20g cheddar cheese . 40g Pringles (naught I know), 1 oat cake biscuit

1 skinny small caffe latte, 4 coffees with SS milk, 2 LTR water

Protein 87g. Calories 1329 (high due to Pringles, but hey HO, it's Easter, and won't be even attempting a chocolate)

Lost 3 pounds this, 10.22 stone in total

Back