• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi all todays menu
B 1 SLICE white toast no brown left with spread scrapn marmalade
L CARROTS, TURNIP, CABBAGE, BEEF, GRAVY 1 YORK PUD
D WILL BE OVEN BAKED HAM
YOGHURT (WW)

TEA, WATER

Caffe latte
Slice of nimble toast minus crusts & a boiled tomato (struggled)
inside of a half of roast potato spoonful of petit pois & gravy - dying I am in pain & feel very sick but have managed to keep it down.
Oh well back onto soup & mush!!!

B - WW bacon and poached egg.
L - 50g chicken, swede, broccoli, carrot & gravy.
T - home made chicken soup.
S - Petit filous mousse.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, NAS squash.

Breakfast - one egg, one white scrambled sliced kiwi
Lunch - approx 4 oz steak, cuecumber salad n one n half roast pots
Dinner - eight king prawns, cuecumber seafood sauce
Snack mince pie, advent choc

Tea, water

Awful blocked Tum today need more fruit n veg this week :(

Menu today

Breakfast - Pineapple.
Lunch - half fat cheese, pickles and 2 ryvitas.
Dinner - Jamaican jerk chicken with onion, peppers and a tiny bit of sweet potato.

Water and Clementine Juice.

Right back to basics for me just finished slow cooked Spanish chicken (carved up a whole bird no skin n slow cooked with tomatoes, passata, onions, garlic cloves and red n orange peppers with paprika) and put a portion aside for tomorrow with some fine beans n baby corn

Made a batch of stewed rhubarb with just a tiny bit of sweetner will have 100g with half a shape yoghurt n sprinkle start right

Made a sandwich bag up with some grapes, lychees, apricots n kieis for my fridge at work.....

Beast mode on!!!!

Breakfast - 100g stewed rhubarb, half a shape yoghurt, sprinkle cereal
Lunch - Spanish chicken, baby corn
Dinner - Spanish chicken, spinach, baby corn
Snack - skips, one bounty celebration mini
Tea and water with NAS orange

b 1 poached egg slice of toast
L cucumber n pate ww yoghurt
D LAMB CHOPS, 1 NEW POT, CARROTS GREEN BEANS, MINT SAUCE X
TEA COFFEE WATER X

Menu today -
Brunch - half a lean bacon medallion and egg sandwich (well a whole egg but only one slice of bread) Didn't finish the bread.
Dinner - The other half of Jamaican Jerk chicken and veg. Couldn't finish it.

Tea and water.

I'm hoping I can haul my bum to the gym tomorrow but I need to eat more and try and find my happy place! Not sure where it's gone too but I hope it comes back soon!!

Hi everyone... Thanks for worrying about me paula and mark.. I have been in bed with flu and just felt too awful to even log on and post.... But much better today, so I'm back!!! Another milestone today... I managed to get into a pair of size 16 hipster bootcut jeans.. I tried them on 3 weeks ago, and couldnt even get them over my bum, and now they fitted perfectly, so very pleased.. Never thought I would be wearing skinny jeans again ever... The size 16 winter coat I bought 3 weeks ago, is now decidedly loose already, I seem to have shrunk almost another size somehow....

Todays menu:
B 100mls skim milk & 100gms pineapple
L 2 crackerbreads, Sliced Turkey & 30gm L/F philly
D Cod In Cheese Sauce, Brussels.
S 80gm Strawberries
S 50gm Biltong

Protein 68gms - Cals 640 - Carbs 26gms - Fat 10gms
Drinks - 1.5 litres NAS - cup black coffee - 50ml prune juice - 2 cups green tea

Hope u feel better soon & great news about jeans etc. u must be delighted.

Well done Amanda, that's brilliant about the jeans! Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Today's menu -
Breakfast - Ham and pineapple.
Lunch - Morrison's cafe do a mini xmas roast - it was not mini! couldn't even finish half but I made sure I finished the turkey bit by eating my protein first.
Dinner - I will have a ham, lf feta and olive salad.

Tea and water.

I did force myself to the gym today, I almost didn't but I'm glad I did :)

Pleased to hear you are ok Amanda, great news bout the jeans, you could get a nice body warmer to wear under the coat now its a bit roomier thats what I do with mine that is really big now.

todays menu

B 1 BREAD WITH 2 pieces of oven cooked bacon
L CUCUMBER N PATE, orange segments
S 1 pkt pombears
D chicken steak in bread crumbs, beans n 4 potato scallops

water, tea, coffee

After staying the same on my official weigh in day Sunday this morning I found I had lost 3 1/4 pounds!!! How does that work in two days!

Woo well done Maya, and to you Paula. Hope much have you lost now Mayamoo? have you got much to go till target? xx

Back