• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hello everyone, here's my menu for today.

B - 2 x Ryvita multigrain, 2 x laughing cow light, 30g of ham.
L - WW bacon medallions and poached egg.
T - Home made chicken and vegetable soup
S - 40g bag of Asda mixed nuts.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, nas squash and water.
45 min walk.

Todays menu

B crackers n cottage cheese
L cucumber n burgers disected into pieces, pork n apple
D guna be Christmas meal out, turkey dinner n melon to start x
tea coffee n water x

Menu today -
Breakfast - Boiled egg and pineapple
Lunch - Chicken, carrot and mushroom casserole.
Dinner - Same as lunch.
Snack - I let myself have 2 chocolates at work.

Tea and water like normal :)

Sounds like everyone is getting in the festive spirit today!! Well its my weigh in tomorrow and really hoping I've lost something this week after staying the same last week, so fingers crossed...
Todays menu:)
B 100mls skim milk and 80gms strawberries
L 100gms red salmon, 3 sesame ryvita and 30gms L/F Philly, cucumber
D 70gms red salmon on 2 sesame ryvita with cucumber
S fresh fruit salad
S l/f mousse

Protein 76gms - Cals 650 - Carbs 46gms - Fat 22gms
Drinks - 1 litre NAS - 1 litre water - cup black coffee - cup green tea - 25gm protein shot - 50ml prune juice

Good morning everyone! I'm up nice and early as it was my weigh in day today. I am over the moon!! I've lost 5lbs, which means only another 2lbs to go till the magic 100lb mark, and only 4lbs to go to get me into the 13 stones, which is more than I could ever have dreamed of in such a short time. Doesn't seem possible I only had my surgery back in August. Was so down last week not losing anything, and now I'm back on track again. So it's head down for me to try and shift another 4lbs before christmas.... Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Thanks paula!! You start work early! I don't have to leave until 9am today thank goodness...
Have a great day xxx

Well done Amanda. Great loss this week. I forgot to say yesterday I stayed the same but can't really be surprised after a nine pound drop the week before. I hope I get a couple off this week though. My first day in my new job today. Bit nerous, will be glad when I've been doing it a while and it all come naturally. Have a good day everyone :) x

Well done Amanda. brilliant loss Amanda pleased for ya and well done Shelley on staying the same after such a big loss last week x

Thanks Ladies. First day went well. It was quiet so eased me in nicely. Luckily I don't have to work sat this week but have a wonderful 41.5 hours to do next week. Eek! oh well I just have to think of the money as I'm only meant to be on 31.5 hours a week so all the rest is over time and it should be like that most weeks. Shame I'm not paid until the end of January! Thank goodness for my credit card at the mo.

Menu today -
Breakfast - Boiled egg
Lunch - Fruit salad.
Dinner - Chicken and veg Casserole from yesterday.

Tea, water and cranberry juice watered down.

Hope you are all having a good Friday night :) x

Really glad your new job went well shelley... And just think of all that lovely salary at the end of January.. I'm also booked in for overtime between now and christmas to get a few extra pennies in... Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Just thought I would give you all a giggle, with this picture of me in my santas little helper hat at work yesterday.... Only at christmas do people make such fools of themselves lol!!! :D

Attachments

• mexmastesco.jpg
    mexmastesco.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 56
thanks paula. just had to post this picture.. Just tried on a size 14 jacket that hasnt fitted me for over 5 years and I can get into it!! think there will be light at the end of the tunnel eventually now xxxs

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121215_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20121215_3.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 67
Aww that's fab !! I'm 18st 3 now. I haven't weighed that for years. I can't wait to be able to shop in normal clothes shops.

You've done so well though paula!! You will be a skinny lizzy before you know it at the rate you are going xxx

Back