• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

we will all get there eventually paula, and I believe we all deserve to, this sure is no easy road to travel that's a fact... I have just put a photo of me before surgery and one of me now that I just took to compare and remind myself of where I was a few months ago for a bit of extra motivation...

Attachments

• BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
    BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 66
Just thought I would give you all a giggle, with this picture of me in my santas little helper hat at work yesterday.... Only at christmas do people make such fools of themselves lol!!! :D

Look at you! I do laugh about the hat but I far more excited to see how slim you look! Your colleagues must have said. You absolutely pass as an everyday person, no one ever know what you use to weigh. You look so great :D xx

Paula, 18,3 that's amazing, you are doing really well. You'll see a lot more come off too. It's amazing how fast it is in the first six months :) xx

Thank you so much shelleymarie.. I read your post and I have tears in my eyes... Never ever thought anyone would ever say to me that I could pass for an everyday person again not ever!!! Think that is the best christmas present I could ever have had xxx

Thank you Shelley. Your looking fab too and you've done amazingly well. You Amanda and Chrisa are my inspiration. You guys keep me going xx

It's true we only want the little things in life and the biggest one of those is to feel normal. You are there Amanda and it's so exciting :) We might not be able to stuff our faces this Christmas but we should feel really good for better reasons :D

Ok menu plans for today -

Breakfast - pineapple
Lunch - Half a fresh salmon fillet and spinach sandwich.
Dinner - It's my works Christmas do tonight, it's at the big boss's house and he has caterers. It's a 3 course meal consisting of 3 scallops done in different ways for starter, roast pork and root veg mash for main and 3 types of sorbet for dessert. I plan to pick at each course and everyone said they are happy to eat what I don't finish. I suspect I'll have a couple of glasses of wine too but won't go mad as it's never good to get drunk at works do and be the gossip for the year, I shall leave that to some of my younger colleagues who love it lol.

Have a great weekend everyone :) xx

Hi Paula so pleased that you feel we are inspirational to you. Ladies the new pictures are amazing, WOW is what I thought , so pleased to be able to chat with you all, I wish I could have been part of this at the start of my journey I didn't join here till earlier this year when I was almost 6 months post, that is my biggest regret. It is good that we can be honest with each other, and we all have different life experiences and backgrounds from which we draw in for advice and help. Shelley enjoy the party. Amanda get out there and join the world when you are not working spend no more time alone, find a soul mate you can share and do thing swith. Paula yoiu are really doing well. Mark its so nice that you feel comfortable with us whinging ladies its lovely to have you on board xx

Menu today-
B-one dry fried egg
L- Turkey, mouthful turnip, 1 small pudding
D- tOMATO soup
S- turkey n mayo

Not a great day woke up in eraly hours with sore tummy. jus above belly button. Dont know wether had somehting stuck which has left it feeling bruised in side. Went out for lunch and only ate bit of turkey, 1 small spoon of turnip and bit of a small pudd, couldn't eat any more, could feel the pain as it went down, just had to stop brought the turkey home. Had couple sips of water, had slice of toast bout 2.30 went down but a sit travelled down discomfort and pain, nothing more till 5pm tomato soup went down ok then as it hit the tubes down in that area could feel it, just had small slice of my turkey with mayo chewed it really well, can feel it going down to where its sore. Have just decided to take 2 buscopan to see if that helps. Hopefully bit better tomoro, guna make shepherds pie for lunch so hope that goes down ok xx nite all xx

Bless you chrisa!!!! You look pretty amazing yourself, and care so much about everyone else on this forum.. I feel richer for knowing you I really do!! But as for me getting out and joining the world and finding a soul mate, well I am far from ready for that... I feel safe in my little flat and in truth if it wasnt for having to go to work, wouldn't go anywhere in particular, but I am happy now and a lot healthier so thats a good thing. I think I am too old now and set in my ways to ever really be any different...

Hope everyone has had a really good sunday.. Shelleymarie I hope you enjoyed your works do, and Chrisa hope you are finding food a little less painful today xxxx

Hey hope everyone is well.....everyone ready for Christmas???

Five n a half pound loss to report this week :) had works Christmas do Friday night and beat the weight target I set myself for it, wore the dress massive heels and danced all night :)

Breakfast - spoonful zero fat yoghurt over chopped fresh apricot, sprinkle seeds on top
Lunch - half a dumpling with homemade beef stew, carrot, stringless beans, cauliflower, mash, roastie.
Dinner - as above

Wow Maya!! Fantastic loss!!! you really are going for it...... Well done!! Would love to see some pictures of you in your heels n all.... xxx

Gee shelleymarie!! I just noticed your new avatar picture!! You look really really wonderful!! what a difference, you have come so far.. and its so lovely to see you looking so happy also.. xxxx

Maya what are sprinkle seeds? If you don't mind me asking. Had my Christmas do last night. I drank water with lemon, had turkey and veg with a few grapes & strawberries for dessert. Here's my menu for today.

B - 2x ryvita multigrain, laughing cow, ham.
L - Chicken & veg stir fry & a tiny bit of chilli teriyaki sauce.
T - Hone made beef and veg soup.
S - 50ml of apple juice watered down.

Drinks- Tea, coffee, NAS squash, water.

Well done Amanda ;)
That's a great achievement and what a loss
Roll on the 100"s xx
What a way to celebrate Christmas x

Tesco and homebargains do little tubs of mixed seeds, soya, hemp, pumpkin, sunflower and sesame - lightly salted they are delish and as I left my cereal at work made a nice crunchy sprinkle topping :)

I shall put on some piccies over Xmas when I'm staying at my sisters.....or work this week if its quiet lol xxx

Hey everyone. Glad people are enjoying their xmas do's. I had a great time at mine. I wouldn't say I ate too much but still felt a little uncomfortable for a while, probably because it was pork and although tender dryer meats are hard for me. I had a couple more glasses of wine than planned! but it was all fine and everyone had a great time.

Thanks about the photo Amanda, it's from last night and I did feel happy for the first time in ages so that's good :)

Menu today
Breakfast - Slice of toast.
Lunch - Egg and tuna salad.
Dinner - Fresh Salmon fillet and steamed veg.
Snack - Mini babylight

Not sure I'll get a chance to update tomorrow as staying at the vet practice the night. One of the nurses who couldn't go last night and lives above the practice is cooking a vegetarian Christmas dinner for us so I'll take my tea plate. She is doing tofu turkey and lots of vegs so that will be good :)

May that is amazing always big numbers, put me to shame lady. My tummy is little better today Amanda I have been taking buscopan all day and 2 last night, just settled it a bit but still there underneath, hope its better tomorrow.

Todays food
B MSBB TOAST
L shepherds pie, cabbage n turnip, left the potato
S grapes
D toasted bread with turkey n mayo
S dairylea with bread sticks

tea n water

Fingers Crossed it's better tomorrow Chrisa x

I forgot to say congrat's on smashing your target weight for the do Maya. You are have done incredible and are an inspiration to us all :) x

Another 4lb off this week !! Here's my menu for today.

B - 30g of ready break
L - roast beef in gravy.
T - chicken breast, steamed veg and gravy.
S - 30g of ham.

Drinks - tea, coffee, NAS squash, water.

Back