• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Have a great night out tonight chrisa!!! Getting quite concerned about dimond. Seems ages since she posted. You feel so helpless as no way of contact to see if she's okay part from on here!! Wish I had got a number for her now...
Well chrisa a stall isn't end of the world... you will probably lose a few pounds all in one go chin up!
I had a midweek weigh in at the doctors and I also haven't lost anything yet this week but still hoping for my normal weigh in on Friday... I must try to stop putting so much pressure on myself but really panic if weight loss stops....
How are you feeling on the new medication shelley?? Hope its helping some..
Todays menu
B 100mls skim milk & hard boiled egg
L 150 gms garlic chicken dry roasted & 100gms broccoli, tiny new potato
D 3 crackerbread 40gm L/F philly 40gm beef
S 100gms pineapple
S L/F mousse

Protein 64gms - Cals 635 - Carbs 42gms - Fat 18gms
Drinks - 1.5 litres NAS - cup black coffee - 50ml prune juice - cup orange tea - litre water

Menu today -
Breakfast - Slice of ham.
Lunch - Slice of ww mature cheese.
Dinner - Beef and veg casserole.
Snack - Pineapple.

Literally no time to eat properly at the moment. Luckily my mum did the casserole for me so I can take some to work with me tomorrow.

Hope you feel better Maya, I get days like that too, usually fine the next day x

I'm doing ok on them Amanda, thank you, only been a week, maybe I can feel a slight improvement, not sure as it's hard to tell at the moment. The doctor said 2 weeks until I notice a difference so fingers crossed :) Yeah don't put pressure on yourself, it will happen, you had a good drop last week so this one might be smaller :) x

Hope you are feeling better today maya?

Officially weigh in today and frankly I could have thrown the scales out of the window. Apparently I've gained weight. I dunno what's going on. Apart from sat night and 2 chocolates last week which were within my calorie goal I've been under my calories, and carbs everyday so it literally must just be what I talked about, not enough protein and sudden drop in my exercise. Maybe my body is just trying to sort it out especially as I was sick a lot again the last 6 weeks but now on new tablets not happening very much. Which is good but maybe my body is adjusting. I dunno lol. I'm going to have to try not to worry about it until I'm in a routine but very difficult isn't it?

My menu plans today -
Breakfast- 100gs of pineapple.
Lunch - salad with ham and turkey.
Dinner - rf beef and Veg casserole.
Snack - cup of soup for the train home.

Hope you have a good day everyone x

Good morning everyone... I sympathise about the weight gain shelleymarie!! I keep thinking that's how I will be tomorrow also... It could just be your body also adjusting to the citoprolam.
I came across this online:::
"Celexa (citoprolam) may lead to fluctuations in your weight. According to the "Drug Information Handbook," more than 10 percent of patients may experience weight gain. The medication may also cause loss of appetite in more that 10 percent of patients. Other gastrointestinal side effects include stomach pain, indigestion and vomiting; these side effects may lead to weight loss. Everyone is different, so weight gain or loss depends on how your body reacts to the new medication."
Read more: Weight Loss Or Gain With Celexa | LIVESTRONG.COM

Maybe it is that initial reaction to a change in anti depressant...
Maya!! Hope you are feeling better today...
I must admit I'm not a happy chappie either today.. My hair loss is getting worse and worse!! My hair feels so thin and brittle it's becoming noticeable. I knew all about the hair loss possibility before the surgery, but didnt really dwell on it much until it actually started happening. Just hope it will grow back, and I won't be one of the unlucky ones who never get the hair back... Is anyone else having problems with hair loss ??

Still nothing from dimond!!! Does anyone have a number or an email for her??

Thanks for the info Amanda, I hadn't thought of that. I guess my body has had a lot to deal with lately. So hopefully it will right it's self soon.

No still not heard from dimond. Hope we do soon.

Yep I'm still losing loads of hair too. Mine is half as thick as it was. I just keep thinking that most peoples stop by a year out and new hair starts to grow. Fingers crossed xx

Maybe do a little more research on citoprolam side effects regarding weight gain/loss etc to put your mind at rest... I think maybe my hair loss is so extreme because I am so old.. So its sort of a double whammy with age and the surgery... I would think your hair is more likely to stop falling out and grow back than me because of our age difference.. ( I hate being old) lol!!!

Thanks Amanda I had a great night out 80's disco fantastic singing n dancing all night. Food was good neva ate much stated with veg soup n crust bun only had bit of bun cis hadnt eaten since lunch and soup was guna be 1/2 hour so didnt have soup, wudv been to fillin, chicken, poato round with cheese in, sprouts, carrots, parsnip gravy, didnt eat poatato or parsnip, chocolate tary with black cherries pn with cream only ate half but left pastry n most of cream, had one glass of wine and one lemonade. Brill night and to top it all off got weighed as usual this morning just to see and I have lost a pound, after all that. Hope Dimond is ok xx
Todays food-
B TOAST-msbb with spread
S 2 satsumas
L 4 MELBA TOASTW ITH pate on, 1 banana
D 1 FROzEN Y.PUD, carrots, turnip, sprouts, stewing steak in gravy. delish

tea and coffee

xx

Well if thats happened May they are not the friends we thought they were, shallow and narrow minded, were happy to be our friends when they felt they looked better than us but can't handle competition. Don't know if thats whats happened but it is a typical story like that. Hope you are ok and don't lose too much sleep over it xx

Menu today
B mssbbtoasted with boiled egg
L TANGERINE, carrot sticks n pate
D TOAST witgh spread
Party tonight, buffet n drinks x My big sis 50th xx
Lots of dancing xx

Hi all, hope your all well. Here's my menu for today.

B - Half an apple and 10 grapes.
L 1 x Ryvita multi grain, laughing cow light, slice of haslet.
T - 100g fillet steak, steak rub, steamed veg, pepper sauce.
S - Really want to try a mince pie, but I'm scared I'll dump :-/

Drinks as usual and 30 mins of walking.

Hi all, hope your all well. Here's my menu for today.

B - Half an apple and 10 grapes.
L 1 x Ryvita multi grain, laughing cow light, slice of haslet.
T - 100g fillet steak, steak rub, steamed veg, pepper sauce.
S - Really want to try a mince pie, but I'm scared I'll dump :-/

Drinks as usual and 30 mins of walking.

Be more scared that you won't dump paula!!! Now I know that I can tolerate quite high sugar and fat, the temptation is always niggling away.. Think sometimes ignorance really is bliss xx

Oh!! Meant to say! Enjoy your party tonight Chrisa, and maya if you've lost a "friend" then they probably weren't worth having xxx

I have those extra special mince pie from asdas got 12 in the box one a day
Very nice not dumped with that but satsumas wow what a nightmare never had it as bad

I have those extra special mince pie from asdas got 12 in the box one a day
Very nice not dumped with that but satsumas wow what a nightmare never had it as bad

See I haven't tried satsuma's yet and I really like them. I really want to try mango too because I love It. But that's high in natural sugar too.

I've just spent the last hour vomiting. Steak obviously isn't agreeing with me this week. I'll leave it a bit before trying it again. I must have looked like slimer from ghostbusters!!

Back