• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

B-half a cinnamon bagel, split n toasted with lf Philly
L-melba toast, lf Philly, grapes
D-sm piece breaded haddock, baked, 1/2 can mushy peas
Snack - special k crackers, mini choc tart

Cals 850 mark

Got lamb in slow cooker for tomorrow with carrot, cabbage n mash ....I plan to hibernate this weekend.....films n fire

Stay safe n warm xx

Well I ahve been up for bout an hour already me and my friend are not goin to our wls meet its snowing here and has put nutha 2 inches on top of what we had through the week. Roads don't look too bad but why travel if you don't have to. Very cold here, It is disappointing we have bben looking forward to seeing everyone but we all come from different areas to a central point so most of us have to travel. Stay safe n warm all have a lovely day. I want to eat anything and everything when weather is like this, not good xx

I work nine til five thirty Monday to Friday so I live for the weekends and desperately want to go out to potter around the shops .....feel like a caged tiger! Going to spring clean the house and rack up some miles on my treadmill I think....no treats in house so won't nibble in boredom back to basics for me. Mexico in ten weeks and its dawning on me I wilm be in swimwear .....(breaks out in cold sweat!!)

Good morning everyone! have missed a lot of the posts as haven't been up to much the last couple of days, so haven't been online as much as usual.. But Maya 10 weeks is ages away, and you must be looking great already with all the weight you have lost, so I'm sure you don't have to worry about looking good in a swimsuit.. Where I am the snow is pretty awful, couldnt go to work yesterday, and definitely won't be able to make it in on Sunday either.. I have just walked the mile and a half into the village high street to the co op to get some supplies, as they couldn't deliver my online shopping order due to the weather.. Was very slippy and hard going as they don't clear or grit the pavements in the village at all, but did it, and felt quite pleased with myself.. 6 months ago it would've been impossible for me to do that.. And Chrisa I am the same as you.. The main roads here will be gritted I'm sure, but all the roads leading out of my village aren't, so why risk it if I don't have to.. Work are very understanding about these snow situations and let you make up the hours at some other time...
Must start posting my menus again, my head is all over the place, and need to get back on track definitely..

OH almost forgot!! Shelleymarie I meant to also add that I think that was a lovely thing to do, to make sure the old people were okay and getting their supplies for them.. One of the nicest most unselfish acts I've heard of this year.. xxxx

I av made acrustless quiche for my dinner and tomorrow. 6 EGGS, COTTAGE CHEESE, fried off some bacon, onion, and mushrooms, frozen sweetcorn and peas. cooked for bout 30 mins on 170 c looks lovely not tried it yet but itching to xx

Ohhh chrisa that sounds lovely!!! I haven't tried eating pastry yet! But as I still can't manage bread very well, I probably would have the same problems with pastry... There again maybe that's a good thing, as pastry was one of my really big weaknesses lol!!

Ah just wondered something chrisa!!! If the quiche is crustless does that mean it has no pastry at all???
Sorry I am ignorant when it comes to fancy cooking .... xx

Yes it does Amanda, means just the eggy cheesy bit inside :)

looks bit like an omelette, 6 eggs beaten then add tub of cottage cheese, add whatever you want in it after you have dry fried it and cook in oven no pastry at all its delish xx only protein n veg in it, cos peas n sweetcorn only put small amount in are really carbs had bout 6th of it for lunch b bout 1 1/2 portions of protein n bit veg gud xx n filling x

looks bit like an omelette, 6 eggs beaten then add tub of cottage cheese, add whatever you want in it after you have dry fried it and cook in oven no pastry at all its delish xx only protein n veg in it, cos peas n sweetcorn only put small amount in are really carbs had bout 6th of it for lunch b bout 1 1/2 portions of protein n bit veg gud xx n filling x

Sounds delicious!!!

Menu today ladies n gents

B msbb with dry fried egg
L QUICHE WITH NO PASTRY. ONIONS, BACON,SWETCORN, MUSHROOMS, PEAS, EGGS N COTTAGE CHEESE. 1/6TH PORTION
D 1 small inch slither of quiche, 1 small breaded chicken burger from tea last night, 1 inch slice of cheesecake
S 3 ROSES 1 peanut cookie

tea, coffee, water

Friends tonight, wine , vodka, usually pate n crackers, or veg wrap xx ready for a gudn hope to be a bit owrse for wear need to let my short hair down xx

B- one egg, one white omelette made with slice n half turkey bacon, tbsp beans - ate half omelette
L- slow cooked lamb, mash, carrot,cabbage,cauli
D- breaded haddock, mushy peas

Tea and water with juice

today good.... but not VERY good lol!

Slept better last night (phew)

Calories (kcal) 1056
Protein (g) 50.0
Fat (g) 33.9

Just had a lovely "pudding" treat..... two clementines broken into segments with dark choc melted for dipping - yum

and comfortably sat in Next skinny jeans (although size 20) :)

My menu today -
Breakfast - Grapes. Ham.
Lunch - ww Tomato soup and a ryvita.
Dinner - Half a jacket potato with lf cottage cheese and prawns.
Snack - some calamari.

Had a PJ day today and feel better for it :) x

Some nice menus ladies, inspiration for new stuff to try. xx It is imporatnt to remember my dietician said to try and get 2 portions of fruit and 2 veg each day even in the puree stage, to keep the vitamins n minerals the body needs to stay healthy, as well as your vitamin and mineral tablets. Even if you don't get to eat them all after the protein you have to try thats why I dont bother much with potato now, I try n eat protein n veg then if i still have room eat bit of the potato most times I just don't need it. Well last night at my friends we had hot dogs n onions I just didnt have the bun just had 1 hot dog n onions and 3 vodkas n diet lemonade in a tumbler 2 wine n lemonades I could feel it, inch of vodka in the tumbler then rest was lemonade 1/2 when its wine. WE did have a laugh just what I needed. xx Have agood day all xx

Hey everyone. Hope you are having a good weekend. I did an early weigh in this week as I've been desperate to break the 10st mark and as of this morning I've officially lost 10st! :) Hope this means the end of my stall too. Now if it would just stop snowing things would be looking up! Really hope I can get to work tomorrow. Can't afford to lose another day. At the same time I do wish I had some friends locally as I think I'd love to do something fun like go sledging. Never would have been able to do something like that in the past. So if you can do it, have fun for me. I'm going to take my dog to the woods later so we should have so that will be fun - well for her anyway lol. Take care everyone :) xx

Back