• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I'd love that because some of you guys seem to live within a distance that you can see each other. There is a local support group but I haven't been yet as feel a bit shy on my own. I'd love to meet up with some people I've been talking to for ages even if we are far apart because we have shared so much. Maybe it is something we should think about :) x

I think thats a marvellous idea we should find a travellodge or summat and we can all go one weekend mmet on the Saturday spend the afternoon n night together and home on the Sunday wouldnt that be great. Who's guna organise it? and where at? Thats the biggy xx I am watching for an answer xx
Unless people are going to put us up for the night??

WE will have to see xx

Wow Amanda look at your new picture. What a difference!!! You look great, do you feel healthier? :)

Sounds fantastic to me. Cheap and cheerful should be the plan :) x

Thanks flutterby I surely do feel much healthier, its been a big life change!!!
If we could organise maybe a wls sort of convention where as chrisa says we find an inn or travel lodge mid country it would be fantastic. So many lovely people on here I for one would dearly love to meet. I am more than happy to help organise it.. Maybe we need to start a thread just to organise this and see how many people would be interested.. we could probably get a decent discount from a hotel/travel lodge for a large booking... Cheap and cheerful essential

Also just an idea... If people in one area shared transport to the venue that would cut down travel costs also...

I really think we must actually organise this whilst enthusiasm is high... I'm more than happy to start the ball rolling... If anyone wants to talk more about this pm me and maybe swap phone numbers and then we can tackle the best way to go about this.. I'm quite happy to phone anyone if it means getting this meeting under way.

Maybe best to get a map and look at where we all live so that we can find a central place. I live up in the North East near Durham. xx

I quite like high wycombe ;)

Hey everyone. Hope you are having a good weekend. I did an early weigh in this week as I've been desperate to break the 10st mark and as of this morning I've officially lost 10st! :) Hope this means the end of my stall too. Now if it would just stop snowing things would be looking up! Really hope I can get to work tomorrow. Can't afford to lose another day. At the same time I do wish I had some friends locally as I think I'd love to do something fun like go sledging. Never would have been able to do something like that in the past. So if you can do it, have fun for me. I'm going to take my dog to the woods later so we should have so that will be fun - well for her anyway lol. Take care everyone :) xx

Well done!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I am an events planner and am in Brum. So I can organise in the Midlands if that becomes the general consensus :)

Back