• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hey folks left zumba after 40 min as I hadn't even broken a sweat (replacement instructor was enthusiastic but lacking!!) So got in and pounded the treadmill for last 20 min xx

Long post! and forgot my menu LOL!

B I00mls skins Milk & 2 cracker breads, 40gm ham & L/Fat Philly
L 180g ms Poached Cod Loin 2 new Potatoes
D 20gms Cathedral Iight, 40gms Ham, 4 Cherry toms, cucumber & L/F
dressing
S 15Ogms Honeydew melon
S A kiwifruit

Protein 639ms - Cals 620 - Carbs 39 gms - Fat 17gms
Drinks - 2 litres NAS - 2 cups green tea - 500ml Water - 50ml prune juice - Cup black coffee

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Sounds like a great day hun, hope the blood test get to the bottom of things :) x

Hey folks left zumba after 40 min as I hadn't even broken a sweat (replacement instructor was enthusiastic but lacking!!) So got in and pounded the treadmill for last 20 min xx

Good for you maya! How much more do you still have to lose? you must nearly be at goal??

Thanks Shelley Marie xxx

I want to lose up to 2 stone to be honest...that would take me to nine.....but we shall see as I'm happy now....

Well if anyone can do it it's you maya.. Mind you they say those last few pounds are the hardest!! But with the sort of focus that you have l'm sure if 9 stone is where you want to be you will get there xx

Saw consultant today in Sunderland, MR Small - him of the Weight Loss Ward programme on ITV a few weeks ago.

Found out that he was taught bariatric surgery by the surgeon who did my op Mr Ackroyd. Small world eh

They've decided that I will be put on an iron tablet as well as my multi vit and calcium/vit d.

They're pleased with my weight loss, but he said he thought I would be able to lose another stone. To be honest, was a bit disappointed with that. Currently 15st 13 and was thinking more along the lines of another 2 to 2 1/2 stone.

Oh well, have to see how I get on

I think you can manage another couple of stone. You are only just 6 months out. You definitely can manage a couple more if you put your mind to it :)

I Agree with shelleymarie!! I was told the first year was when most of the weight loss was easiest and another 2 or 3 stone seems definitely doable!! I'm nearly 6 months out and have much more than a couple of stones left to lose, so sure hope it is possible....

I think they always underestimate so we won't be so appointed.

lol!! Isn't predictive text wonderful!!! xxx

Well most of you seem quite content here today, it has been astrange day I have been in technology twice, 1st time we made fruit crumble, but the topping is made with butter, oats n bit of flour but flour not necessary, looked n smelt lovely kids are all proud of their creations.
2nd tech lesson was making photo frames I was supervising the big belt sander, boy do I get to do some stuff, I ha d2 science lessons 1 was about menstruation with year 11's exciting stuff, and the 1 bout screening at hospital, last lesson was a one to one with a young man on a literacy program, mixed bag or what?? x

Todays menu

B cereal dry-cuppa tea
S GRAPES, SNACK BAG FRIDGE RAIDERS
L 1 dairylea dunker, 1 ww yoghurt, 1/2 apple
S grapes
D 2 bits bacon, 3 small skinless walls sausages, 1/2 tomato, spoon of mushrooms all oven cooked.

11/2 litres water, tea x
I am really pushing the water this week really hoping for weight loss this week. xx

Nice menu Chrisa. I'm glad you've had an interesting day. Here's my menu.

B - Petit filous and 6 grapes.
L - Left over chicken fajita filling (home made).
T - Leftover shepards pie.
S - No snack, as I didn't have brekkie till late.

Drinks - Tea, water, coffee, NAS squash.

B- honeydew melon 1 cup
S-greek Muller yoghurt
L- lamb,cabbage,carrot,cauli
S-half Fuji apple
D- same as lunch

Also had a 99 kcal toffee crisp....major sweet cravings n bigger appetite than normal cals still around 800 so I don't mind too much....

Hey all. Hope you had a good day.

My menu today is -
Breakfast - Cottage and pineapple.
Lunch - Fancied some crisps so had some low fat ones and a slice of weight watchers cheese.
Dinner - Left over chicken veg casserole from last night.
Snack - A glass of wine after longggggggggggg day! Not very nutritional I know.

3 more long days to go and then it's the weekend! :) xx

Hi everyone!!! Well back to the doctors for more blood tests for my lithium levels this time. I have to have them weekly whilst the levels are so low.. they've upped my dose now to 1600mgs as still very low and moods all over the place.. still having constipation issues even with lactulose and senna, so she has now given me movical. But says I must take 8 sachets daily to treat the impaction!! Just wondered if anyone else has had to have movical in these quantities, it just seems a heck of a lot to take and to drink on top of my food and fluids... It just seems to be one thing after another at the moment.. had my hair cut and highlighted and she has made the colour different blonds but not as light as it was and don't think that suits me lol. Have my psychiatric nurse coming out to visit tomorrow to do a risk assessment because of my erratic lithium levels so that should be a barrel of laughs. Ho hum what a week lol... oh and he cherry on the cake!! My vit d³ and Iron levels are still very low even after iron injections and supplements. Hopefully it can only get better after today lol. Just hope this movical helps tonight. xxx

Todays menu
B 100 mls skim milk & 2 crackerbreads and L/F cheese triangle
L poached cod loin & 2 new potatoes
D chicken leg and a baby beet
S 2 satsumas
S 4 fruit pastilles
Protein - 74gms Cals - 710 Carbs - 39gms Fat - 16gms
Drinks 2 litres NAS - cup black coffee - 50ml prune juice - cup bovril

That's a lot to deal with Amanda. Hope it gets sorted for you soon, glad you've got the cpn visiting, it's good they are trying to stay on top of things. I've not had a problem with much constipation, some but not a lot but I take benefibre daily and that helps but I do still get a few days I don't go. Anyway I hope your treatment helps. Must feel very uncomfortable, keep up the pineapple and other fruit too. Hope your next bloods show better results xx

Back