• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi all. Some lovely sounding menu's today. I do hope you get your appetite back Amanda, try some soups if nothing else and the picking at fruit idea is a good one. I've not eaten very well today. Super busy day at work with an exciting op so was run off my feet. I've only had a tuna sandwich throughout the day but I will try and eat some fruit before I go to sleep. Work again tomorrow but going shopping after as my all my clothes are getting too big! I need some new ones, but not complaining :) Still feeling more positive today so that is good. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I shall eat better tomorrow :) x

Hey folks stressful day so not the best food wise, hopefully a nice chilled weekend so I can get back on track xx

B- ten grapes and lf Muller, sprinkle start right
S- 2 hobnobs
L- Fuji apple, lf Philly, cracker crisps
S-ryvita
D- piece of chicken leg, melba toast
S- 2 thorntons caramels

There were tears before lunch at work, not like me but a hard week and pmt Bugtime making me an emo wreck (hence sweet tooth)

Hey folks stressful day so not the best food wise, hopefully a nice chilled weekend so I can get back on track xx

B- ten grapes and lf Muller, sprinkle start right
S- 2 hobnobs
L- Fuji apple, lf Philly, cracker crisps
S-ryvita
D- piece of chicken leg, melba toast
S- 2 thorntons caramels

There were tears before lunch at work, not like me but a hard week and pmt Bugtime making me an emo wreck (hence sweet tooth)

Well considering your hormones must be all over the place you didn't exactly run amok with your food choices maya, and with all that weight loss behind you now a couple of hobnobs won't break the bank I'm sure... and tomorrows another day xxxx

Bit of what ya fancy does ya gud May. A ll you wnat when your not feeling too gud is sweet stuff, comfort foods, no shame in afew tears, its one way of releasing it xx take care xx menu was ok you can afford to have couple biscuits n sweets just one day and rest was fine. xx

I love a toasted teacake, its just a nice change you can have 1 you know, try half n see how you get on. llose ones from the bakers are much bigger warburtons are smaller xx enjoy xx

It's a small one. I never fancy eating anything any more, but I had a real taste for one this morning. I'm going to try half and toast it well. Isn't it stupid to feel bad about eating something? I wouldn't have given a toss pre op lol xx

I think we all have to give in to our urges occasionally paula.. One toasted teacake isn't going to kill you, and as long as you don't somehow let things like that become the norm again I think it's fine.. I'm normally pretty strict with myself like you, but then the other day all I had to eat that I fancied was a cadburys mini roll!!! an absolute no value food at all! But the rest of the pack went in the bin, I don't ever want to let that sort of stodge and carbs become a part of my life again... But I enjoyed the one I had, and I bet you will enjoy your teacake, and so you should xxx

My food today

B 1 SLICE msbb toasted with spread (only get the small loaves.)
S grapes,
L 2MSSBB TOASTED WITH SLICE OF CORNED BEEF N ONION, lovely, pear
D beef stew off yesterday, no dumpling today though.

I am off to someones house tonight but don't think will be ther too long its sort of a get together for a young lady getting married but mainly for those like me who cannot afford to go on the hen party, was guna cost £150 one night stay over then drink money on the evening. So jus goin gto her amma for drink n catch up xx Trying to be gud xx been out walking in the snow today was heavy going we have had bout 10" altogether as more has laid on top of what we had already. Has been melting throughout the day then the rain is sposed to be moving in bring it on get rid of all this horrid snow n ice. xx Hope you all having a good weekend. Am trying to up my water and have been having 11/2 litres a day as well as tea so should help as well I expect I lose summat this week xx

Great menu Chrisa! Our snow has just about gone now as we have rain instead down here! Hope you have a nice evening!! Paula! Hope that toasted teacake went down a treat!! Maya hope you are feeling less stressed today now that the weekend's here....
Todays Menu:
B l00mls skim Milk
L Healthy Living Gamon steak, dry fried egg
D 2 Cracker breads, 80gms Deli Beef 20gms L/F Philly
S 100g ms Watermelon & kiwi fruit
S Satsuma

Protein - 63gms Cals - 610 Carbs - 32 gms Fat - 2lgms
Drinks - 2 Litres NAS - 50ml Prune Juice - 2 cups green tea

Made myself eat today!! I so want to lose 6 more lbs by the 15th for when I visit my family, and I know not eating like the last few days wont help weight loss. feel better for some food inside me though.

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

We had more snow last night, but thankfully it's melting now. Nice menu Amanda and Chrisa :) Here's my menu for today.

B -1/2 a toasted tea cake. Tsp of bertolli spread.
L - Leftover beef panang from yesterday.
T - slice of Brunswick ham.
S - 6 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash, water.
Exercise - 30 min brisk walk.

Yes I'm a lot less stressed had a lovely long bath this afternoon and used an amazing body scrub/oil Elijah bought me for Christmas, a face pack and hair mask too - bliss

Todays menu-
B- Fuji apple peeled spread with lf Philly
S- two thorntons caramels
L- half a chicken leg, cuecumber, lf Philly, melba toast
D- made Elijah and I chicken curry one was a balti and the other I can't remember what its called but I addedoads of spinach, rocket and pea shoots which was delish, basmati rice, taste of mango chutney on a big crisp (he he) and a naan - had one bite chicken from each dish, one spoon rice, a tenth of naan and a quarter of a big crisp

Amazing and soooo tasty

Glad you are feeling better Maya. Sounds like a good day and yummy menu too.

Well I had to work today so thought I'd treat myself to not cooking and had a bit of a naughty day. I don't do it very often so a little of something naughty I think is ok especially when I when I've lost 17lb this month.

Breakfast - Ham and pineapple.
Lunch - Greek salad with tuna added.
Dinner - The inside of a small McDonald's hamburger (no bun) and half a bag of small McDonald's French fries. It was nice to have a little treat but felt bit bloated after so will wait a good while before having something like that again. I keep trying to practice that moderation thing lol.

Have a good sunday tomorrow everyone :) x

Oh and I went shopping today on my break and brought a pair of 18/20 PJ's and they fit. Plus got some size 16 m&s joggers today that fit perfectly too. These are stretchy, so wouldn't fit in that size without a give but feels great to buy a size 16! Also need new knickers and my size 16's are too big so might need a size 14! Like I say anything without a stretch I wouldn't go anywhere near but still getting there :D x

WEll done on yesterdays purchases Shelley. Well its windy here the sun shining one minute the next its heavy rain it is trying to clear all this horrid snow away. Hope none of you will be affected with flooding. The snow was about 10" deep in our garden but it is shrinking in size I can see grass out of my front window appearing, ooh can't wait. Sick to death of this white stuff, only like it when we get sent home haha x
Well todays menu

B CRAZE CEREAL think its bit naughty didnt have with milk had it dry with my cuppa and it was fine.
S banana
L I have made some rice with sweetcorn in, oven cooked chicken fillets, and added them to mushroom n onions and light sweet n sour sauce (uncle BENS) . lOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I have made some for lunch and some for my tea tomorrow and a container for the freezer. Hubby just wants chicken n chips n stuffing for his lunch. He is sick of Sunday lunch, suppose this is easier for me and its just as healthy

D WILL be the beef stew that was left from Friday. More veg n meat. delish it is xx

Had almost 1 litre of water already and a cuppa tea, trying ot keep up the water this week. Since I started on Thursday have been to the toilet everyday, so at moment that has improved things, think I have been bit hydrated, have had tea and coffee but thta does nothing for me stopped the coffee again just avn tea n water. Hoping I lose summat on Thursday or I will be to take away. Went out twice yesterday plodging through the snow was really hard going so thta has been extra exercise as well, trying reall hard this week. I did have a drink last night when I went to a fried shouse but not loads was there 41/2 hours has 2 small glasses of rose, and 2 vodka n diet lemonades. xx

Hey guys well done Paula on another fab loss and the smaller sizes and great menus!

B- Fuji apple spread with lf Philly
L- slow cooked lamb, carrot,cabbage,cauli,mash,Yorkshire Pud
D- leftover homemade chicken curry and bit of veg
S- 2 thorntons caramels

One pound loss this week, feel a little "meh" about it but pre star week its not too bad x

I would have suffered a 1lb loss May better than my 2lb gain could've swapped ya hahax I know you would rater have the loss any day 1lb is 1lb lucky lady. Have a fab relaxing Sunday doing just what you want to do. Hope all your stress has disintegrated and you are back to coping again. xx

Thanks maya! 4lb loss this week. Anothe 8lb to go, before I join the century club :) Here's today's menu.

B - Petit filous yogurt and tea.
L - 75 g of grilled chicken, onions, mixed peppers , old El Paso fajita seasoning and tsp of soured cream.
T - 50g baked ham and mixed salad leaves. Tsp of salad cream.
S - 6 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash.

Thank you Chrisa. I've tried hard to be good this week and I've been more physically active in work, as we have a few heavy patients on the caseload. So that's probably why :)

Back