• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

How much more do you want to loose? My start weight is 19 stone. I have lost 1 and a half before so i was 20.5 stone before. I would like to get to 12 stone but need to be realistic x

Kids and hubby having takeaway whilst I type! It's hard! Don't want to make an issue if it as hubby not happy about the op, but don't think they realise how hard it is to dish up a takeaway while I sip on water!!!

Looking fantastic Paula! Amazing achievement in such a short space of time.

Well you are stronger than me Borogirl, I'll tell him where to stick his take away and if he keeps eating them he might need surgery one day too. Once you are post op it will be easier but pre op if someone ate a takeaway in front of me when I was trying to diet I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions. Now it wouldn't bother me, girls at work do it a lot but they always ask if I mind which is nice. Well done for being strong and sticking to your water xx

Looking fantastic Paula! Amazing achievement in such a short space of time.

Well you are stronger than me Borogirl, I'll tell him where to stick his take away and if he keeps eating them he might need surgery one day too. Once you are post op it will be easier but pre op if someone ate a takeaway in front of me when I was trying to diet I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions. Now it wouldn't bother me, girls at work do it a lot but they always ask if I mind which is nice. Well done for being strong and sticking to your water xx

That's made me laugh. Thank you. Xxx

I know. There is no empathy or understanding at all but hey. Pre op diet been ok, 5 more days to go before the biggie!

You've come this far, the countdown to the big day will be easier. Just keep going it will all be worth it in the end. This really is the hard bit xx

You've come this far, the countdown to the big day will be easier. Just keep going it will all be worth it in the end. This really is the hard bit xx

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's not been that bad but tonight was difficult!!
Wouldn't care but I ordered and paid for it!!!
Yes come too far now to cheat. X

It will be one of the things you are most proud of in your life, I will never forget how hard it was or how proud I was knowing I walked into surgery giving myself the best chance for the surgeon to do a great job. Nothing beats the feeling of actually succeeding at something weight related, if you can do this bit then you will be strong enough to do the rest :) xx

Borogirl - without support your journey will be very hard. What harm will it do them to be without takeaway?? My op changed my whole families life and they are now healthier and fitter for it. My partner wouldn't have dreamed of having takeaway while I was on the milk diet. I understand that he does not approve, but please talk to him - it will change things for everyone.

I understand whats happening Borough girl, My hubby was against my op from the start he understood why I needed to do it but the bypass theres no going back, he was afraid for me. He did say at one point if you want it I will be here for you but I cannot agree with you. I went mad I shouted ranted and raved. That is not how I usually do things we talked several days about how who where an what everything that we possibly could bout it. He still wasnt happy so I suggested he come to the hospital meeting to see consultant he did reluctantly where I put him onthe spot and told doc he had concerns, he told hm straight that his concernw as if I was ready for the op and if I wasnt he wouldnt put me on the list for bypass but he knew I wanted it. The doc told him how it would be after the op and think that relaxed him alittle. He ate fish n chips n stuff when I was on pre op diet and sftrewards to but do you know They still have a life as does your family just cos you cant have it doesnt mean they can't all well and good if they decide they want to stick it with you. My huibby is a very plain eater and doesnt eat peppern stuff, or pasta or lasagne, his diet is dinner, steak n chips etc. I never stopped them eating anything it is my fight and I had to be strong and get on with it. If he want sfis n chips now we get one portion anjd I have bit of his fish n 3 or 4 chips thats me done. You dont have to stop everything you need some quality of life as well and sometimes we do eat different. It is not the same in every house hold. I know parteners are supportive in different ways. Just keep on plodding girl half way there. He will be p[roid of you after the op just wait n see I know mine was and is. xx

HI all havent put yesterdays menu on yet

wasn't brill day
B Latte, later on bubble n squeak, scrambled egg small slice black puddn tiny piece of bacon, left half bubble n squeak n scrambled egg gave sausage away to my daughter n toast. so wasn't too naughty in BHS RESTAURANT
L LATTE, 1/3 danish pastry in starbucks
S SMALL PAK OF FRIDGE RAIDERS
D 2 sausages, small piece of bacon cold from yesterday, felt sick
Went up friends house
Had 3 snowballs, some cocktail made from, diet lemonade vodka, blue alcopop n lambrini.
To eat we had a chicken wrap then later half piutta bread with bit kebab meat n onions. Not good but the change was brill. Fab night. x

Chrisa, that was yesterday it's a new day today. We are all going to have days like that. We wouldn't be human if we didn't. As long as you enjoyed yourself, that's all that matters xx

Back