• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I did n thats why I put it on, we have to live, we must live each day and sometimes we don't make the best choices.

So far today I have had

B MSSBB TOASTED WITH SPREAD
s GRAPES
L small york pud, 2 small new pots, cabbage, carrots, turnip, gravy n 2 slices beef, mintsauce with onions in
D 1 hard boiled egg with tomato. pineapple

tea, coffee, n water

Hey everyone had a long weekend off work so been busy busy :)

A loss of one pound to report this week :) not a lot but I'm nearing a size 10 and have even been trying on size 8 jumpers this morning.... Not far to go now been and spent my work bonus two pairs knee high boots, a biba bikini after shave for Elijah and new make up from urban decay :) got a couple of hundred left to spend but I'm saving until I go shopping with my sis next week

I've been struggling with meats the past week all feels like it gets stuck so done a fish focused food shop, salmon with mozarella ans basil, ginger and garlic mackrel, crab, mussels, sea bass....I'm into stir fry at the mo so they will be baked with a side of pak choi, onion, peppers, sugar snaps, baby corn....

Today though its roast chicken with homemade ratatouille (nom nom)

Happy Sunday people.....isn't it nice seeing the sun.....

Sorry to hera you struggling with meat at the moment, but nutha weight loss well done, its amazing that you are still losing each week mine has stopped and started going the other way gain. Must say I am quite happy bout how I look at the moment and don't hink I will change much more from here you are doing amazingly well, no way my body will go that low. Purchases sopund lovely and more to go next week eh, you enjoy it doesnt happen very often do you good to have a good splurge. The fish all sound lovely its the one thing I don't have a lot of cos that has been my worst thing to eat since bypass even tuna I struggle with. You go for it. xx Are you n Elijah an item yet or still just very good friends???

Well the girls and I have booked our summer trip away to Tourquay this year mon - Fri 22nd july. Should be a laugh a minute, we are going with a couple we met last year they have been through to see us several times now and we have been to see them and met up in a central place also. So there will be 6 of us. Really looking forward to it. xx

Hey all, sounds like everyone is having a good weekend. I'm on the mend and managed to go out for a walk with my dog today. It made my temperature go up again but fresh air was good. I should be fine for work tomorrow which is a big relief. Still not eating completely normally but today been pretty good apart from my tummy is making some weird noises.

Breakfast - lf Cottage cheese and pineapple.
Lunch - Chilli made with extra lean mince and ww sauce.
Dinner - is the same a lunch but I'll have some greens with it.
Snack - Mini babybel light. No crisps!! I've developed a liking for walkers baked stars, and although they are lower in fat, no nutritional value and crisps are my slippery slope so I've got some in the house and I'm practising will power and not eating them! If I don't make it through the day I'll bin the rest.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend everyone. Yay for sunshine instead of rain or snow :) xx

Thats great about you and Elijah, pleased you have got it together. We will have to see a picture of you both xx

Shelley so pleased you got to go for a nice walk its just the day for it, the fresh will have done you the world of good. There is still a bit of a bite in the air here but looks like summer from our window, I have been to the garden gate and back to day my hubby has been to work, so made sunday lunch for 12.20. My sis came for her hair done this morning, quick blow dry and tong. She is going away tomorrow. I am off school for a week now so chilling. Upto Edinburgh on Wed to see whats what for wedding and where places are etc. Be back to work before I know it. xx Enjoy whats left of the dya and hope you get back t work tomorrow xx

Glad to hear your feeling better Shelley. Never been to Torquay Chrisa. Isn't that where The Grosvenor hotel is on that C4 programme? Hope you've all had a nice weekend. I wonder how Amanda is getting on?? Here's my menu for today.

B - Bacon & poached egg warburtons thin.
L - Pot roast beef tsp of mash & swede, carrot, broccoli, baby corn, sugar snap peas & gravy.
T - Beef, mash & gravy.
S - 1/4 of Atkins bar & 6 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, flavoured water, coffee & NAS squash.

Never been to Tourquay before thye say its lovely think we are staying near it in BABBECOMBE Bay of Trecarn hotel? What evre the weather we will have fun x

You'll have to stop in for a cuppa on the way through on way there or back if we're not to far off your route Chrisa. I'm about 3 miles from the A303. It would be lovely to see you & hubby if you have the time.

Oh Pen we are going with a coach trip and with the girls our hubbies arent goin, too miserable for that wouldv bin lovely tho, we only av 3 days n trips out on those never mind we still hopn to get our meet up at some point with wls group x

Weighed myself on Friday, but been a busy weekend and not had chance to get on.

Lost 4 lbs so hit over the ten stone barrier - now lost 10 stone 3 and down to 15 stone 5.

Got myself some new jeans for going out with the lads last night. Couldnt beleive it. Went to Primarni and tried a pair of 40" waist and they were too big so got them in a 38" waist.

38?????? Not been in any that size in about 10 years

Well strange old day off work for the week.

B weetabix oat biscuits like BELVITA, CUPPA TEA
s GRAPES
L 1 HOME MADE CHEESE N ONION PASTY, very thin short crust pastry.
D SMll york pud. 1 small new pot, turnip, carrots n cabbage, steak in gravy, mint sauce.
S 2 small jam tarts home made.

tea, coffee, water

Back