• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Well done Paula and Retfordmag! Fantastic losses and welcome to the century club Paula :D I did a mid week weigh in as I could feel I'm losing at the mo - I'm in the 14's!!!! 14st 13lb I never thought I see the day, really didn't believe it was possible to get under 15 in the beginning. Even my surgeon I'd get to 15st and it would stop so it's a big one for me - it also means my BMI is below 40! No longer morbidly obese, just severely obese lol. Yay for that :)

My menu for today -
Breakfast - ham and grapes
Lunch - Half a ham and lf cheese sandwich
Dinner - Salmon, green beans and spinach
Snack - Walkers baked stars.

Well done Shelley that's brilliant!! I hope I can do as well as you. Mark your not far behind me. You'll be joining the century club soon :) here's today's menu.

B - Petit Filous & 6 grapes.
L - Leftover beef dinner.
T - Ham, cheese & pickle toastie, made with a warburtons thin.
S - Choc ice & 6 grapes ( feel bad about the chic ice)

Drinks - Tea, water, squash & coffee.

Hey great losses guys! I'm having a fish week but had some fillet steak to use up from the weekend....yummy!

Breakfast - fage Greek yoghurt and strawberry compote
Lunch - crabsticks, cuecumber, three strawberries
Dinner - fillet steak and stirfry with oak choo, baby corn, sugar snaps, bean sprouts with a dash of fish sauce and light soy sauce
Snack - eight raisins, one pancake with oj and sprinkle sugar
Tea and water with NAS

Evening all been for my B12 again today. I think the thinner you arm gets the more it hurts never had much of problem til today it did hurt bit though today and stung a little, think cos got little flesh left on my arm. been fu nny old day. Had a hot cross bun for my breakfast, have had before n been ok, not today after half an hour doing house work and labour like pains started oh my God coming n going for bout half an hour toilet 4 or 5 times left me shattered, struggled to finish the house work then sat down and had a dairylea dunker, felt absoultely empty. Bout an hour later went up for me jab. Bit tender this afternoon, but ok.

B hOT CROSS BUN- TOILET ENJOYED IT
L 1 warburtons seeded thin with lf philly with onion n tomato.
S WW HOT CHOCOLATE
D Tesco light choice lasagne- horse meat or not was ok ate half, spoon of pine apple crumble, n custard left it for later cos tum not 100o/o yet.

tea, coffee, water

I rad the same Chrisa, after half a warburtons toasted tea cake. Perhaps the dried fruit makes them too sugary? Here's my menu for today.

B - Petit filous & 6 grapes.
L - Leftover beef dinner.
T - Same as lunch.
S - none.

Drinks - tea, water, NAS squash, flavoured water.

Well have been up n about for an hour now we off to Edinburgh today to sort out few things for the wedding. Going up on the train we getting picked up at 6.30 so need to be up and something on the tum make sure its not guna do what it did yesterday. I have had weighe din provisionally today and lost last weeks gain so may not bother weighing tomorrow see how feel in morning wont be back home till bout 8 this evening so may well be missing from here. God knows what food we having today but will be healthy so post tomorrow have a good day all xx

Anyone heard from Amanda? She was supposed t come to the meet today but wasn't there? Little worried thh

Here's my menu for today
Breakfast - just right cereal made with splash of milk and water
Lunch - 80g ww tuna mayo, cuecumber, melba toast, 2 strawberries
Dinner - five scallops, steamed babycorn and sugar snaps
Snack - half a banana, 2 crabsticks, 2 olives, curly wurly nibbled through day

Cals at 600-700 mark

Increased water consumption today keeping a pint glass and bottle of cordial on my desk (luckily I'm opposite the water fountain!)

Anyone heard from Amanda? She was supposed t come to the meet today but wasn't there? Little worried thh

No Yvessa. I thought she was supposed to be back by now too. I hope she's ok?

Hope your having a nice time in Edinburgh Chrisa. Lovely menu Maya. Here's mine for today.

B - Petit filous & 6 grapes.
L - Turkey sandwich made with laughing cow and warburtons thin.
T - Thai red chicken curry & a tsp of rice.
S - Half an Atkins advantage choc hazelnut crunch bar.

Drinks - Tea, water, NAS squash, coffee.

No NOT HEARD FROM aMANDA HOPE SHE IS OK i KNOW SHE WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH YA ALL. I have had agreat day very tiring indeed i am cream crackered we have walked the length and breath of Edinburgh several times w ehave spent less than 1 hr sitting down from 9.25am to 5.10pm up n down hundreds of steps my hips are aching n my feet throbbing got most of it sorted though checked out the hotel for parking and hanging up her dress, sorted somewhere to eat Called Tiger Lilly, got cup cakes sorted and set for delivery to the venue, found the registrar office and the hairdresses for her trial and the wedding day nonw of them far from their hotel but will need taxis to Tiger Lilly Its on the other side of the river. x God am so shattered early bed I think haven't even snoozed on tha train.

Menu bit crap
B MSBB 1POACHED EGG
L CAJUN CHICKEN WRAP WITH SALAD
D 1/2 CHICKEN SALAD SANDWHICH IN WHOLEMEAL BREAD N COUPLE OF CRISPS.
s 1/2 CROISSANT N BITE OF CAKE WE SAMPLED FOR WEDDING.

WATER, TEA, COFFEE.

That's a bit concerning as she was very much looking forward to it. I have no way of contacting her but if anyone does maybe they can let her know we hope she is ok and to lets us know if she can. Ta.

My menu for today -
Breakfast - Slice ham on toast.
Lunch - Chicken salad.
Dinner - Low fat chili and steamed veg.
Snack - Grapes and mini babybel light.

Hope she is ok xxx Thanks Penny xxx

HI all been weighed today have lost 2lb this week hope its not back again next week haha xx bye bye don't want ya back take a bit more with ya haha xx

Back