• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Wow Amanda good to have you back with us so pleased you are ok. Well done with the weightloss. Just keep doin what the docs n dietician says they do know their stuff. Thank you for the comments bout tha wedding we had a super day, it was really good thoroughly enjoyed it. xx Just have to concentrate on the job thing nowxx

Well doen Paula on your loss to.

menu-

B weetabix breakfast biscuits cinammon favour
L CHICKEN with mayo grapes, pear
D SHEPHERDS PIE FROM YESTERDAY, carrots n sprouts
S vanilla ice cream, fancied it all weekend hunny got some this morning, hope its not a pregnancy craving(be immaculate conception) can't see the Angel gABRIEL VISITING AGAIN hahaxx

tea, water

Not so much a food diary but thought I would put on here a couple of things I have tried and thought would put them on here.

Tonight for tea had a homemade chilli (oh got recipe from Slimming World) with some Slimming World syn free chips - first chips of any description I have had since June last year

Last night had a cheese and ham toastie - made with a Warburton's thin weight watchers low fat cheese and some lean ham.

Two of the best things I have eaten in ages.

I love a bacon and dry fried egg sandwich made with Warburtons thins. It's lovely when you try new things and enjoy them :)

It certainly is. The last week I have fancied things then not enjoyed them so hope thats guna improve over next few days been ok today though. xx Love Warburtons thins xx

Think they are a godsend lol

Hey all hope you are all ok.

I've had a couple of off weeks but going to try and log again so I can stay focused. I've got a stinking cold, after only just getting over the flu a couple of weeks ago so going to try and make sure I'm getting all my vitamins in as I've struggled to eat properly/enough lately. Really need to boost my immune system.

Glad you are doing ok Amanda, well done on the great loss.

The wedding looked Lovely Chrisa, so did you and you gorgeous daughter.

Hope tomorrow is a better day Paula, well done for keeping calm and staying positive :)

My menu today -
Breakfast - Slice of toast with extra light flora.
Lunch - 1 multigrain ryvita and homemade vegetable soup (I'm going to try and get extra vitamins in this form for a bit, got carrots, swede, parsnip, broccoli, celery, cabbage with low salt chicken oxo, some herbs and all bended down, very yummy).
Dinner - Small bit of fillet steak with steamed sprouts, runner beans and a tiny bit of gravy.
Snack - Baked low fat crisp and a satsuma.

I toast them and have laughing cow on them. I make sandwiches out of them, cheese on toast. Basically anything you use a slice of bread for. I can manage a whole one.

Have you tried them already? If not I suggest toasting one if your 7 weeks out :)

Where I live we were advised against bread till botu 4-6 months post op, but know they all different. Its the softness n texture I really enjoy cos ,y bread tends to be toasted nice to have intoasted for a change. x

Hi all, bin canny day weatherwise, todays menu-

B msbb toasted
S GRAPES
L CUCUMBER, 1PKT FRIDGE RAIDERS, BANANA
D 4 CHICKEN DIPPERS, BEETROOT, MUSHY PEAS

TEA, COFFEE WATER

Nice menu Chrisa!! It's been a lovely day here today too. I took a stroke ability class today and one of my old patients who I haven't seen for 2 years complimented me on my weight loss. He was so lovely he made me blush.

I was more impressed by the fact that he was walking independently. As when I treated him he needed the support of 2 people to be able to stand up. Anyway I'm wittering on lol, here's my menu for today.

B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - Home made chicken & veg soup.
T - Leftover fajita with soured cream & salsa.
S - 1 malted milk biscuit (feel guilty about it)

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, NAS squash.

SOMETIMES JUST NEED A TREAT, BEWARE THOUGH, rocky road if you get back in the habit. small bit then stop thats what i try to do xx

Well I only had the one, and that was just to be polite. I never ate biscuits before really and I don't buy them, so I think I'll be ok. I don't really want to get into bad habits xx

Hey all, hope you are well. My menu today

Breakfast - Pineapple and ham.
Lunch - Vegetable soup and a little brown roll.
Dinner - Lean mince, low salt gravy and steamed cabbage.

In a stall at the mo - hoping to have lost some when I weigh in on Thursday x

Breakfast - ten grapes, ten blueberries, five kiwi berries, six almonds
Lunch - small portion steak mince cooked with chopped onion, sundried toms, courgette,kale and topped with chunky chilli n tomato sauce
Dinner - edamame bean sturfry, sweet chilli sauce ate three forkfulls
Snack- snack pot same as brekkie, spoonfull coconut yoghurt, sprinkle fitnesse flakes

Maya, what is a kiwi berry?

They are tiny kiwis which are grape sized.....no fur (which I don't like) and just a smooth skin - you eat thdm whole and they have a smoother flavour than full size kiwis which i sometimes find sharp....v tasty :)

Back