• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

How are you with the prawns? I love my prawns, just find them very heavy. Might try some tomorrow :)

B - ready brek with as milk
L - skipped (Tutt Tutt)) was out and about and no time
D - 4 BBQ chicken wings from tesco

Snacks 20g cheddar cheeses and 25g mini ginger but cookies
Drinks Starbucks skinny latte, cost skinny latte, costa skinny cappuccino (all regulars) and 1.8ltr water.

Not a great menu today, but am full and content. Will up carbs and veg tomorrow.

Saturday morning weigh in today. First weigh in down 800g since Tuesday. Second weight in 5 hours later, 1.3kg since Tuesday. Very happy with 1.3kg in 5 days.

Protein 61g
Calorie 882

Tut tut dont skip Lunch! Lol I'm ok with the prawns they are king prawns so I cut each one into two or three and chew to oblivion - 20g gets me three prawns and I do love them :)

Well done on the loss I weigh in in the am :)

Yummy menu today and no rejection issues x

Breakfast - 1/2 Linda McCartney sausage 1/2 a scrambled egg, 1 tbsp low salt n sugar ketchup
Lunch - 2 taps mash potato, 5 baby asparagus spears. 1 small chicken thigh with 2 tsp stuffing inside (skin not eaten) 1 roast potato, 3 pieces carrot with chopped dill. 1 tbsp gravy
Dinner - 5 scallops griddled, 6 baby asparagus tips, balsamic glaze

Snacks
1 crispbread with low fat garlic Philly
3 crabsticks with home made light seafood sauce

I was up v early today and will be awake til late so although not eaten them I have listed crabsticks just in case :)

Tea x2
Fennel tea
NAS orange and water
More water to come tonight

Also I'm getting v strict about all this of you want to see foodie photos of my meals check out my Twitter ... Those are the portions dished up but probably not fully consumed xx

Great menu Mayamoo! Well done and 3.5 lb loss! Woohoo!

My menu today:
B 1.4 slice bacon (grilled, no rind), 2 teaspoon b beans, 50g mushrooms
L 25g sliced biltong (fab and full of protein)
D 80g grilled prawns (in chilli and coriander), 100g diced grilled potato)

Snacks: 12g crab stick, dairy lea cheese triangle

Drinks 3 x medium skinny cappuccino, 1 regular McDonald latte, 1.75 later water

Protein 68.4 g, calories 832

But then just had some wotsits, tutt tutt, but well earned and great loss this week. New total calorie for today 955

Ohhh biltong not had that in Years yum!
Any probs tolerating the prawns?? - love prawns in chilli but not a coriander fan :)

Todays menu:

Breakfast - 200ml skim milk
Mid morning - 2 melba toast with Philly and 2 shredded crabsticks, small piece smoked salmon
Lunch - 1/4 chiller cabinet lasagne, 1tbsp carrot with dill
Dinner - homemade low fat fish pie, mixed fish, garlic n herb Philly, 1tbsp mash spread on top, pinch of grated cheese and golden breadcrumbs, 4 asparagus spears griddled (baby)

Snack - 1 breadstick, 1 spoon garlic n herb Philly

2 cups tea
2 large glasses water with NAS squash

How did you find the lasagna?

I'm not gonna post my full menu for today. ....
Very upset with myself. Almost been crying 'cos of it. (not very manly but that's how I feel). I was having a good food day. Circa 800 calories for the day hit a good protein level, but been off sorts all Day, in a wierd head space. It's my move to London, as great as it is, it's scary. Miss my family, friends and all the people that have been right by my side on my journey these past 6 months. Things are so good right now but in many ways feel so bad. Weight loss and eating could not be better. Stupidly though, so stupidly, despite not being the slightest but hungry, I was in tesco's 90 minutes a go, noticed walkers sensations popadoms on special. 82.7g size packet (not small). Before I blinked I had the packet open and at the end of the trolley. During my 30 minutes of shopping I ate the entire packet. What a waist! And what an abuse of the weight loss gift I have had! My surgery was a gift! I haven't done something like this , not even attempted to smell a piece of chocolate, or eat anything wrong since my two weeks pre op diet began, and now tonight I fell from grace and fell heavily. I'm disgusted and so generally angry and upset with myself. This is purely down to my own head issues as there was no other reason to do this. My calories for the day have nor ended up at 1300, the highest since my op. I will reign it in and not fall like this again. Ready brek only for next 4 days, shed loads water and 2 miles walking minimum each night. I'm sorry guys. I let myself down :-(

Oh Ryan hate to see you so down, you slipped honey it happens to everyone at some point, don't punish yourself for this you have recognised it isn't a healthy way to deal with your feelings now box it off and move on, I really don't think you need to do four days of porridge, just tomorrow pick up the healthy meals you have been enjoying previously, it hasn't undone all your hatdwork you haven't abused or destroyed the gift of surgery you had a blip. - look how far you have come - look at the good things about today, the protein levels etc - look at how low your calorie intake still was - think of how it would have been before because I don't know about you but is have had the crisps and then fallen into a tub of icecream or something! It isn't the end of the world its just a new lesson learnt (hugs)

Right, you fell off the wagon today , ya can't change that. From your post you seem to have a good handle on why & what to do tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up or you will have another day like today. Sounds like you are enjoying your move to London. I've lived here all my life right near the City & my ancestors go back to the Tudors without leaving the City of London. So some of us just love it here
Your family & friends are still there for you. Give them a call, it may cheer you up.
You've done so well. Good luck.

Ryan you slipped you know it but don't beat yourself up. You know why those pesky demons we all have to cope with, one day of high calories won't ruin what you've done so far not the future. You realised your error now move on use the emotions you're feeling right now as a reminder next time you're tempted so you fight those demons.
Chin up Hun it's one slip you haven't ruined anything, you haven't done anything beyond give yourself a big scare. Taking yourself back to ready brek for days won't do anything except shock your body into starvation mode, sensible eating from now on yes, drastic steps back aren't good for you. Take care & chin up put it behind you just take the lesson learnt & move on.

Ryan, you know its wrong to do the readybreak pennance!! Don't do it. Just eat in the fab way you were before you had your blip. It isn't the end of the world, its a lesson.
Here is another lesson... be kinder to yourself.
Lynne x

Breakfast - three kiwi berries (found these in Tesco yummy)
Lunch - 30g smoked salmon, 3 crabsticks, 30g low fat garlic philly with 1 tsp low fat, salt and sugar seafood sauce
Dinner 3/4 ommlette made with 1 egg, 1 egg white, 2 turkey rashers, 25g low fat cheese, splash milk with 2 tsp baked beans

Snack mid morning 2 krisprolls with garlic Philly
4 diabetic NAS caramel dropsfrom boots (35 kcals)

Three cups tea, two water with NAS orange

Yesterday dead and buried! Thanks for the kind support all xxx
I regained normality today :)
B ready brek with SS milk
L 25g biltong
D 2 small fish cakes, grilled, with 2 mushrooms diced up and cooked in a teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce
Drinks : 2lts water, 3 coffees with as milk, 1 costa medio skinny latte and 1 costa medio skinny cappuccino
Snacks: 15g cheddar cheese, 25g mcviyties mini choc chip cookies

Protein: 64.3 calories 892 :)

Breakfast - two tsp baked beans half a scrambled egg
Lunch - two krisprolls with low fat pate, 15g smoked salmon with low fat Philly
Dinner - three quarters of a homemade low fat fish pie with two steamed baby corn, one baby asparagus and some samphire
Three cups tea
One water with NAS squash

Cooked the individual portion fish pie for two friends who also loved it xx

Back