• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi Ashlie! Great menu welcome to the posting club lol, friended you on twitter - not told peeps about my op though so mums the word lol xxxx

Ad me on twitter too @ryanrara

Yesterday I did the ready brek all day again. But today had a brilliant menu

B 1 fish finger, 2 tsp scrambled egg
L protein bar with 40g protein
D 100g mushrooms, 100g grilled prawns with garlic, coriander and soy sauce

1.5 LTR water, 2 decaf coffee with Ss milk, 2 skinny cappuccino

Protein 91g, calories 792

And feel good.

With calorie level great might have some cheese and biscuits about 9. Will then be an extra 190 calories and 7g protein. Still great though.

Fab Day

Well today I have had a odd day my 15 month old was taken to hospital last night at 10 just with wheezing all well now but I spent the day at the children's ward

B - 1/2 slice of toast
L- 1 sausage
T - 1/2 ham sandwich

No snacks and only 1 lucizade light to drink

Very tired so going to sleep now better / normal day tomorrow xxx

Added you Ryan (im butterfly2b) - awesome menu Ryan well done!!!
Glad to hear your little one is ok, sounds like a hugely stressful day!!

I had a really nice day I went out with my sister and my two nieces (2 & 3years) we took a picnic to rufford park and walked around the lake (twice) and up to the play park and cafe for a cup of tes .. .all in all approx three hours walking in the sun! Brilliant!

In the evening it was movie night with a couple of friends so I made sw carbonara - pasta, turkey bacon, garlic, onions, two eggs, fresh basil, asparagus, quark - yummy

My menu-
Breakfast - 200ml milk
Lunch half an egg mayo sandwich no crusts, two mini cheddars, one strawberry
Dinner - sw carbonara

Tea (lots of)
Litre water

Well today has been much better Noah is on the mend so feel like I'm getting back to normal

B - 1/2 toasted current teacake
L - 4 mushrooms cooked in garlic Philly cracker read

T- 5 spoons of lasagne

Went to the gym for an hour and had 30g of pistachio nuts after

1 litre of nas dilute Vimto
1 bottle of lucozade lite

Hope you all had a good day
P.s I got weighted at the gym I've lost 6lb this week 3 st 9 in 8 weeks whoop me xxxx

Amazing amazing weightloss!!!

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - three slices Dijon mustard ham
Dinner - half a chicken breast in roasted tomatoes and o.ions with two pieces potato and three baby sweetcorn

Snack - two more slices ham

Lots of tea and juice xx

Thanks maymoo x

B - 1/2 a toasted current teacake
L- 1/4 falafel, hummus, salad bagel from bagel Nash

T - pork chow mien made with eat water noodles

Tried a thorntons diabetic fudge bar and spat it out tasted do bitter

About a litre of juice might have a options hot chocolate before bed xx

Bit of a naughty day today

B 1/4 kipper and 1/4 slice toast
L ready brek with ss milk
D 160g stir fry prawns, 80g mushrooms, 40g bean sprouts with sweet chilli sauce

Snack : wotsits (naughty) and then .... 70 g cheese, 7 crackers, 50 g cheese spread ( too indulgent I know, but had a little cheese party watching the voice

4 decaf instant coffee with SS milk, 2 small latte (skinny). 1.5ltr water

Because of cheese party 1396 calories for the Day :-( but in a plus 88g if protein

Not unhappy, enjoyed the snack time

Will just reign it in in the morning

Lolling at cheese party! - I went to a dinner party so was a little scared but enjoyed it ..

Breakfast - five cubes ready prepared melon
Lunch - rest of chicken and tomato from yesterday
Dinner party - starter 1/4 slice homemade bread with a couple of slow roasted garliccloves squeezed o. (avoided dipping oils and butter) main - 1/4 slice stuffed old spot pork, one top slice dauphinoise potato (avoided creamy buttery lower layers!) One piece purple broccoli, three pieces carrot, gravy. Desert - three raspberries and a tiny teaspoon of homemade chocolate pot.

Was drooling over the champagne, wines and brandy but stuck to water and adhered to fluid rules too - ten of us at the party only the two sat closest too me noticed tiny portions until desert came and I only had a couple of raspberries on my plate! Great time and didn't feel I missed out :)

Tea and water a plenty :)

Todays menu -

Breakfast - two melba toast with low fat Philly and smoked salmon
Lunch - plain chicken thigh x 2 with low fat mayo, 3 baby gherkins
Dinner - homemade low fat cauliflower cheese

Snack - three cubes melon
Tea and water as usual :)

Breakfast- 1 slice white toast, clover light, jam

Lunch- 2 slices ham, lettuce, sweetcorn, coleslaw, pasta in tomato and basil sauce x 2 small portions

Dinner- homemade cottage pie, beetroot

Snack- blue ribbon

Drinks- not enough

Think i need some more, think im under calories xx

Had a really lovely day today, I'm on annual leave all week and starting to ramp up the exercise, been for a 4-5mile walk around rufford park, the sun was glorious and my sister, niece and I had a picnic at the lakeside. - same again tomorrow as my official weigh in at the hospital is Wednesday :-*

Breakfast - two melba toast with low fat Philly half a slice smokef salmon
Lunch - a tuna, wheatfree pasta, low fat mayo, pea salad
Dinner - half a two egg ommlette with a sprinkle of low fat cheese and two tbsp baked beans

Water, tea, NAS juice

I have just had so much fun dancing round my room on Just Dance for the Xbox! No one was here of course lol

B- 1/2 banana
L - egg mayo on cracker bread
D - chicken breast 1/2 ish

Supper - Melba toast slice of cheese and ham

Lots of NAS juice

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Been round rufford lake again today, I have a suntan already! Generally a lovely day apart from the vile ex crawling out from under his rock :-( wish he would just leave me be.

Breakfast - two slices ham 1/2 an activia peach yoghurt
Lunch - chicken pieces, pasta, peas and low fat mayo (three tbsp)
Dinner - stir fry turkey, beansprouts, water chestnuts in chilli and garlic (four tbsp)

Lots of juice and water

Snack - two slices Parma gam all visible fat removed
One NAS ice lolly

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - ww fromage frais
Dinner - three forkfulls stir fried noodles, turkey, beansprouts with sweet chilli - before being in agony and leaving the rest - body liked it yesterday hated it today :-(

Oodles of water and one NAS ice pop

Completed a three hour walk round rufford park today and I have an amazing tan to show for it!! Had a pic nic again with my nieces and treated them to icecream whilst niot even being tempted myself. Going out tomorrow night so just coloured my hair, having a restyle tomorrow as its super long (bum skimming territory) and applied copious amounts of aftersun and about to do a mani/pedi to keep me busy tonight :)

Breakfast - we frommage frais and 1/3 banana
Lunch meat from a chicken leg and thigh with a squirt of low fat mayo (couldnt eat it all so the girls did)
Dinner - one tbsp mash potato, beef mince cooked with chopped tomatoes, herbs, green pepper and leftover French beans (yum)

Snack - one satsuma

Not enough water so Im in a mission now x

Last edited:
Three hour walk is some going, but you should have had a water bottle with you in this heat.

Last edited:
Bet pre op if it was wine you would have sunk it no bother lol, I really need to drink more - even now before op.

Weird thing happened today, used to love Pepsi Max but tried it today and hated it. Gotta get used to life without pop. Missing the booze isn't going to be a problem as I don't drink that often

Back