• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

It's lovely and you can make it sweet or savoury ..good luck with your op. .

Breakfast - start right and ss milk
Lunch - pork, stuffing, steamed baby veg and mash
Dinner - homemade slaw, king prawns, cuecumber

Snack - ten cherries

Hours zumba class done in the tropics - or so it felt lol

Thanks mayamoo xxxx

Breakfast - cherries
Lunch - homemade slaw and eight kung prawns
Dinner - homemade slaw and chicken fajita with one ww wrap
Snack - one melba toast with lf Philly

One hour zumba class done also

Hi Mayamoo, I'm new to the forum & I am having my lap band removed & gastric bypass performed on Friday morning. Your thread is fantastic to follow with your daily food listed, gives me some ideas :). In reference to Zumba, how fit do I need to be to start do you think?. When i was inmy early twenties i used to love doing body combat & zumba looks awesome. Currently I don't feel fit enough & weigh 240 pounds but just wanted to ask your opinion. Thanks & congratulations, you are doing a fantastic job!!

Hey Michelle, aww thanks, I think you could do it, you can ammend the intensity to suit and its heaps of fun - your pooped after but at the time u r too busy singing!!

Have a bash xx
Breakfast - cherries
Lunch - Tesco light choice chicken breast with tom, cuecumber slices n spoon homemade slaw
Dinner - leaves, red onion, kalamata olives, mozarella pearls, baked haddock, baby plum toms, sundried tom dressing

Had more water today - happier about that but need some more before bed

Sooo looking forward to stage 3 and soft mushy crispy, Maya did you start on three weeks post op or three weeks after you started pureed, the leaflet from the Northern General is a bit confusing lol

It's weeks after u started the stage before - no jumping stages *wags finger* lol - how's it going?? Glad u did it now?

So since I started pureed stage two weeks tomorrow that will mean next Wednesday?

Im glad I have done it, not felt hungry or had the urge for sweet things lol.

Still taking some getting used to though

Our provider is as follows Anth

Day two - fluids
Day three for three weeks - liquid/thin puree
Week three - soft/mushy/crispy taking you throught to week 12 when u introduce more of a solid textured diet - narissa warned about introduce pasta and rice too early on (six months plus although i had pasta earlier) and crusts are a total no go lol

Two plus litres of allowed fluids low cal not carbonated etc

Good luck Hun x

Breakfast - ww layered fromage frais and ten cherries
Lunch - four melba toast and lf Philly, peeled cuecumber
Dinner - chicken fajita with ww wrap (1.5)

Hour long zumba class in the tropics (sweatfest)

Our provider is as follows Anth

Day two - fluids
Day three for three weeks - liquid/thin puree
Week three - soft/mushy/crispy taking you throught to week 12 when u introduce more of a solid textured diet - narissa warned about introduce pasta and rice too early on (six months plus although i had pasta earlier) and crusts are a total no go lol

Two plus litres of allowed fluids low cal not carbonated etc

Good luck Hun x

I guess I am just impatient lol. Espeically after the milk diet, plus sick of food all looking the same no matter what it is lol.

Trying to hold out til Saturday to get weighed

Lmao in the grand scheme of things its not a long time - u have the rest of your no doubt longer life to eat different foods and textures ;)

Very true, been looking at your diary from early days to give me some ideas of what to eat. Just hope I have a weight loss this week after last week's 1lb gain.

PS - is it normal for two weeks post op for your abdomen to feel rather solid to touch?

I have had a few bits recently which were great, I made 3 cheese macaroni and meatloaf, which webt down very well at 6wks post op, the other thing was ryvita minis and light philli it was so nice

Anth, I didnt even lose in first two or three weeks my tummy was like a drum and a fetching yellow n black from bruising, I'd say completely normal but if u r worried get checked x

They sound nice stubad :)

Sound similar to me then, covered in bruises in other parts of belly too,

Breakfast - almost one activia snackpot, eight cherries
Lunch - kalamata, mozarella n leaves with sundried tom dressing (130kcal) - this ready made salad is £2 in morrisons and I could eat it everyday its delish two melba toast n lf Philly
Dinner - spiced chicken with onions n peppers, squirt lf mayo
Snacks - cherries

Tea and water all day

First day of normal food! Went done fine and very enjoyable :)

Breakfast - branflakes
Lunch - went to a cafe and had half jacket potato with beans and cheese.
Dinner - Chicken and vegetable casserole. So glad I can eat chicken.
Drinks/Snacks - A seafood stick and 2 crackers with lf pate. Oj, tea, light cranberry juice and water.

Exciting day tomorrow as it's my first full day back at work and I get to be with lots of animals and work friends again. Hope they notice a difference :D

Back