• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

A pound is a pound ladies.

My menu today-
B cereal n ss milk, glass prune juice
L 1 Yorkshire pud.,Cabbage, carrots,turnip, 1 slice of beef, gravy, mint sauce, left most of my potato, too much!!
D chicken, fruit- guna have
S biscuit

Tea, peppermint tea, water

B - total 0% , tinned fruit cocktail , granola
L - tuna & spring onion in salad creme , salad , 2 krisprolls
D - roast chicken , new pots , carrot , baby corn , mange tout , broccoli & gravy

no snack as yet
tea , milk before bed

Breakfast - nothing as such had a packet of ww chicken crisps mid morning
Lunch - sliced lean ham, lf garlic Philly, peeled cuecumber, three garlic olives, two melba toast
Dinner - same as lunch

Lots and lots of tea and a sugar free ice pop and six physalis fruits

Right I am back....

Breakfast- 200ml skimmed milk/coffee/ 1/2 tsp of half sugar and 1/2tsp of drinking chocolate 2 heaped tablespoons of dried milk.... 220 cals 19g protein

Snack mini baby bel lite 40cal 5g protein

Lunch - meat Somosa and yoghurt sauce 10g protein 140 cal

Dinner Asda gfy chicken hotpot 320 cals 17 g protein.... ( left most the potato but ate all the chicken and most of veg )

Probably have a couple of actimels for supper @ 4g protein each.

Think I have done well today :) back into a routine since back from holiday :)

Xxx

Breakfast - shape zero fat yoghurt
Lunch - ww tuna sweetcorn n low fat mayo tin, three melba toast, inch n half peeled cuecumber
Dinner - three chicken kebab sticks, fage with garlic, three mash potato bricks

Snack two olives, salted edamame beans
Shedloads of cups of twinings!!!

Mashed potato bricks?

Like Twinnings English Breakfast but prefer Ringtons tea

Ah right , thought you cooked your own then moulded into bricks lol

Yesterday-
B cereal n s milk, glass prune juice, got to work funny turn, sweating, light headed half an hour back to normal had 2 gingers snaps n cuppa works every time.
S banana
L cuppa soup, prune yoghurt
D 1 YORK.PUD carrots, cabbage, turnip, 2 small sausages, gravy.
S 2 small profiteroles as treat.
suppertime- slice of toast
woke up through the nite crampy stomach, terrible sweats on and off allnight, finally got up at 4am think was bit of dumping, nasty cramps and toilet 3 times rarity for me, TMI but didn't know i had eaten as much food. 2 buscopan n feeln bit betta now after peppermint tea. Has settled all down don't think av anything left to come out so that one gud thing. The profiteroles did taste slightly strange i thought the cream was bit iffy was last day for them yesterday hence the 2 but htink it was either dumpin gor the cream was going and little poochie didn't like it xx

Yesterday:
Breakfast - almost one whole zero fat yoghurt
Lunch - grated carrot, chopped cuecumber, eight king prawns
Dinner - pork in sweet paprika with onion, tomato and peppers, steamed carrot and one n half new potatoes

Today
Breakfast - half a zero fat yoghurt, chopped kiwi
Lunch - eight king prawns, three melba toast and lf philly
Dinner - cuecumber, grated carrot, lf mayo, three olives, two melba toast n lf philly

Snack - two crabsticks

Tummy still not right, hair falling out scales not moving .... I shall persevere ... .

Today
B granola n ss milk, glass of prune juice
S biscuit
L 9 cherries, prune yoghurt
D cabbage, carrots,turnip, turkey, gravy stuffing
S 1 slice of bread toasted with corned beef

water, tea

Breakfast - two cups tea felt v dehydrated
Lunch - three melba toast topped with half a mini tin ww tuna mayo, cuecumber
Dinner - chicken kebab, fage, cuecumber

Today -
B 1 slice msbrown bread
S banana
L strawberries, alpen bar, quavers
D WENT OUT- hunters chicken (CHICKEN breast with barbecue sauce with bacon and cheese, salad and 3 chips
had to ask for a container to bring it home salad and half the chicken, tomorrows lunch!! Did have half a desert meringue nest, with icecream and squirty cream, of which I ate one bit of ice cream and left the squirty ate most of the meringue, delish. full but not to the point of maken my self ill enjoyed it.
tea, water, soda and blackcurrant.

Breakfast - cups of tea (gotta snap out of this habit)
Lunch - 2 slices lean ham plain salad, two olives, one melba toast n lf Philly, three caramelized onion potato crisps
Dinner - small piece baked haddock, one n half new potatoes, fine beans n sauce made with toms, garlic and olives

Team building at work today the guys loved the cupcakes and I actually have orders for them! I resisted again even when our team won every prize going all of which were chocolate and sweets

B 1slice of msbb 1 boiled egg
S alpen bar
L chicken n salad, prune yoghurt
D 1 Chicken burger
S 1 ginger snap
grapes
water tea

I'm just wondering what you all drink?

I used to drink a lot of coffee but post surgery i found i didn't like it anymore..... still have 4 jars of coffee sitting in my cupboard :rolleyes:
I'm nearly 13 weeks post op and i've either been drink water or robinsons NAS pear & apple juice and a protein shake a day.
I've been craving something else, like pure apple or orange juice or a can of drink (tango etc). I know fizzy stuff is a no no but is pure apple juice ok?
I'm so scared of dumping that i haven't tried anything other than water and NAS squash.

Any ideas?
Desperate for something different with a bit of taste.

If I have fresh juice I dilute 50:50 with water, I drink a lot of tea and water alone or with NAS, also dilutes shloer with water too.

Breakfast - cups of tea
Lunch - homemade slow cooked beef (recipe below) steamed fine beans
Dinner - as above

Snack - fresh shelled peas

Beef recipe
Beef cubed
One white onion chunkily chopped
Carrots chopped into chunks
Lots of garlic cloves
Can chopped tomatoes
Sweet paprika (about a level teaspoon)
Salt pepper
Pint of water
Finely chopped green olives
Jersey New pots chopped in half

Bung in slow cooker switch on cook for hours - hey presto (so tasty though, the meat stays soft and kind of gelatinous - delish

Last edited:
Beef recipe sounds good. Will try this one out through the week

Back