• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Chrisa. Stupid iPhone.

Good for you Chrisa! It sounds like it wasn't anywhere near as arduous as you thought it would be.

Amanda, how're you doing now my love?
Crisis team got hold of my gp and he turned up at my door and gave me a sedative jab and have been fairly out of it for most of the day since then. But maybe it was what I needed as feel more positive now!! And like the doctor said "a couple of sausage rolls is nothing in the grand scheme of things".
I know its going to take a while to get this lithium level sorted, I must just get on with it till they do... thank goodness for living where I do where the community mental health team are so good, And thank goodness for this forum and you guys and your understanding and support..

Chrisa so glad you got your wedding outfit! Bet you will look a million dollars...
Not going to post a menu today as haven't really eaten anything apart from a peach this morning and an orange this evening... Fresh start again tomorrow xxxx

Oh just saw the pic of your dress. Chrisa!! Purple is my favourite colour!! That is gorgeous !!!

Crisis team got hold of my gp and he turned up at my door and gave me a sedative jab and have been fairly out of it for most of the day since then. But maybe it was what I needed as feel more positive now!! And like the doctor said "a couple of sausage rolls is nothing in the grand scheme of things".
I know its going to take a while to get this lithium level sorted, I must just get on with it till they do... thank goodness for living where I do where the community mental health team are so good, And thank goodness for this forum and you guys and your understanding and support..

Chrisa so glad you got your wedding outfit! Bet you will look a million dollars...
Not going to post a menu today as haven't really eaten anything apart from a peach this morning and an orange this evening... Fresh start again tomorrow xxxx

Glad you are feeling better hon it was never the food that worried me. But if I remember right alcohol and lithium is a no and that worried me more. Hope that you're lithium levels stabilize.

Glad you are feeling better hon it was never the food that worried me. But if I remember right alcohol and lithium is a no and that worried me more. Hope that you're lithium levels stabilize.
You're right about alcohol and lithium it is a no no, but in truth my lithium levels are so low that I don't think it would've hurt.. I just know that drinking when I'm so down is a really stupid thing to do as just makes everything twice as bad..
xxx

Just keep swimming for now - we are here if you need us. Come on here if the worry gets too much an chat.

Tomorrow is a new day, lovely, get yourself summat to eat though, maybe some cereal or summat like that bit protein and bit carb just to give your system a boost after having almost nothing for 2 days. That bloomin lithium can go and :kissass: it is knocking you for 6 and us on here won't stand for it anymore. We are here to prop you up as much as yo;)u need and as often as you need us. xx:D

Bless you chrisa!! Had a good nights sleep and am ready to face today and work!! In a way I'm glad I have a shift today as it will keep me busy and not feeling sorry for myself. Am having 25gms of readybrek for my breakfast now and starting the day off right... Will post my menu tonight when I get home.. Hope everyone has a good sunday, and once again thank you for the support it is seriously appreciated.. xxx

Well done May, you really goin for it now, hols here you come.

Amanda so pleased you are at work today its right it will give you a different focus and you started the day off right eating healthy so thats an excellent start. Well done xx

Menu so far today

B granola dry and cuppa t
L SHEPHERDS PIE WITH CHEESE ON, carrots and onions coke in with mince, turnip n mushy peas, home cooked peas.
S pear
D well had a treat my mam and dads anniversary today 51 years, she had baked had small piece of cornbed beef pie, small piece of apple pie and a small jam tart, left most of the pastry but was lovely xx

tea, water

Last edited:
Todays menu-
B- five large chopped grapes,half an activia yoghurt, two spoonfuls start right sprinkled on top
L- 1/6 cup rice, slow cooked lamb tagine with tomatoes,garlic,olives,chilli,carrots,potato,onion
S-half an apple
D- same as lunch but no rice and steamed vegetables
S-half an apple

Tea,water

Hi all hope your all having a good weekend. Amanda I'm really glad to hear that your feeling more upbeat today xx
I've got a bit of a cold, so I can't taste much. Plus my sinuses are all blocked :-(

Here's today's menu.
B - 6 grapes
L - Slow cooked beef, tsp of mash & swede. 2 asparagus spears, 1 piece of broccoli, carrot, sugar snap peas, baby corn & gravy.
T - Same as above minus the mash.
S - Petit Filous Yogurt.

Drinks - Flavoured water, tea, coffee, NAS squash.

well done on the loss Maya! I had a good shift today, and have eaten well also!
Todays menu:
B 100 mls skim milk & 25g ms Ready trek
L half tin Irish Stew
D Chicken breast, bacon & cheese Sauce, 100gms baked Beans
S 80gms Strawberries
S Peach
Protein 81 gms -CaIs 790 - Carbs 70gms - Fat 26 gms
Drinks l.5 litres NAS - Cup black Coffee - 50mI prune juice - Cup Bovril - 2 cups green tea

Hope everyone has enjoyed their sunday xxx

Much better Amanda-menu. Pleased you have had a good shift at work well done xx Just keep taken one day at a time that is the only way xx

Well, had shave ,got clothes ready and some food packed ready for tomorrow.

First day back at work in 3 1/2 years - scary!

Well, had shave ,got clothes ready and some food packed ready for tomorrow.

First day back at work in 3 1/2 years - scary!

good luck!!:D

Back